Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    masson5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 06:33 PM
    Brick Paint Removal
    Does anyone know how to remove paint from brick?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2007, 07:15 PM
    I might try sandblasting, any cleaners seem like may allow paint to soak in, And?OR
    Pressure Washer.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Aug 16, 2007, 03:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by masson5
    Does anyone know how to remove paint from brick?
    How much of an area are we talking about. A few drips. A sq. foot? 100 sq ft? Grafiitti?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove paint from brick [ 15 Answers ]

Hi All. I have just bought a new house off-plan, and it seems like the builders were a bit careless with the paint. They've spilt some paint onto the bricks on the driveway, and no matter what I do, I can't get rid of it. Will I have to change the bricks? Here's what I've tried so far: -...

Brick chimney removal [ 7 Answers ]

Advice needed: There are 2 unused brick chimneys we have to remove in an old two–story house my son and I are rehabbing. We have quite a bit of experience at rehabbing but have never taken down chimneys before and would like advice on the best, shortest, safest way to do it and which are the best...

Paint removal [ 3 Answers ]

How do I remove paint from my brown brick house that was left when my brother painted the trim white?

Paint fake brick fireplace? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! My house has a huge firesurround made of fake bricks - it dominates the room and the terracotta 'bricks' clash with my colour scheme. I hate it and want to paint it - can I and what paint should I use? ;)

View more questions Search