Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sgoodman73 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Wooden shed
    I have a large wooden shed by my house we just had a tree cut down I would like to move it to the back of the yard what's the best way to move one of these sheds
    beingteri Posts: 27, Reputation: 6

Aug 18, 2007, 01:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sgoodman73
    I have a large wooden shed by my house we just had a tree cut down i would like to move it to the back of the yard whats the best way to move one of these sheds
    Depends how it is constructed. Is it attached to a slab, a deck, or on the ground? You would probably have the best result if you disassemble it by lifting off the roof, then separating the 4 walls. Pour a slab where you want it moved, then reassemble the four walls first and reattach the roof! Happy moving!
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 20, 2007, 06:32 PM
    Need more info.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to shed fat, but no change! [ 10 Answers ]

Hi! I am 24 years old, 5'6", and 164lbs. I started gaining weight around 17/18, and have had trouble with it ever since. I was a lean 126lbs in high school, got married, and packed it on. I didn't really eat healthy at that time, but when I went through divorce 3.5 years later I started working...

Shed Wiring Question [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I know this subject has probably been beaten into the ground but I have a question about wiring my 10 x 10 shed. All I want is a couple of outlets and two lights, one outside and one inside. The outlets will be for occasional power tool use, nothing heavy duty. I want to run a double 20 Amp...

Wiring a shed [ 2 Answers ]

I just finished building a storage shed and want some electricity out there... what type of wiring and cost would it be to run 30-40 feet or wire?what other materials am I going to need? Thanks for any suggestions... later

Wooden filofax [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know who makes wooden filofaxes? Thanks

Novel - Wooden Centauri [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, Askme Helpers, Can someone please help me with the novel 'Wooden Centauri'? I need the: Authors name, If it was published in Hardback, The ISBN, If it is available on Cassette, CD or online for download or listening to,

View more questions Search