Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drewski74 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 05:40 PM
    Staining our side of the fence
    Is there an easy and careful way to stain a fence without getting the stain on the neighbors side of the fence?
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 05:44 PM
    My S-I-L just did her and my brothers backyard and did it by hand to avoid getting it all over the place. It took forever but she said it was the only way.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 05:01 AM
    Stain it by hand. Watch out for getting an excessive amount of stain on the brush as it can lead to runs that could make it around to the other side of the fence.
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 05:02 AM
    Just another thought , who owns the fence? Are you co owners?
    drewski74 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2007, 08:33 AM
    Our neighbors do and it they do not take care of anything in their yard. The fence has never been power washed or anything. It is actually leaning on our side.
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 10:58 AM
    I would check with your local laws before I touched that fence. If the fence is on your side of the property line, then you may actually own the fence. Check your local laws first. And for heaven's sake, if they do not take care of anything then you probably want the fence to be there and be TALL.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Side by Side: no ice & red blinking light? [ 4 Answers ]

Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and flushed the lines. I have also turned off then on the ice maker switch. No change - still...

Wood privacy fence with steel (metal) fence [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, We are planning to put in a 6' wood privacy fence on the sides of our property. We would like to install a metal (steel posing as wrought iron) fence across the front at a later date. My understanding is the terminal metal fence posts would be directly beside but not attached to the terminal...

Kenmore side by side Fridge icemaker model 106.9557651 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an issue with my ice maker over filling? I replaced solenoid still havinbg problem.

Kenmore Elite not cooling refrigerator side or side by side [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Model 53609202 side-by-side. The freezer is working fine, the air flow into the freezer is working, the fan is on. There is another fan in the bottom rear that is also on. There is nothing in the refrigerator to block the vents. There is a little frost on the rear panel...

Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light [ 1 Answers ]

Was this issue ever resolved? I have the same problem. LbashabrannerJul 15, 2006, 09:09 PM Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and...

View more questions Search