Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jricc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 05:35 PM
    OK to run filter with cover on?
    Hi. I have an above ground pool and will be going away for a week. I would like to cover the pool while I'm away and was wondering if it would be safe to run the filter while the cover is on. If so. How many hours per day? (The filter is on a timer.) Thank you.
    The Pool Guy Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2007, 05:58 PM
    Yes you can cover your pool and let the filter run. Make sure your chemicals are in check before you do.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Acne - how do I cover it up? [ 14 Answers ]

I suffer from acne and sometimes it is just impossible to show my face in public. I hope anybody have ideas how to cover it up (I tried make up, but it still noticeable to the naked eye). Thanks. :confused:

Run, Cindy, Run [ 4 Answers ]

Fresh off her retirement from the antiwar movement a month and a half ago, Cindy Sheehan is not only embarking on a caravan and "walking tour" to Washington DC, she is threatening to run against Madame Pelosi if she "does not file articles of impeachment against Mr. Bush by July 23." All I can...

Plants to cover concrete drain cover [ 1 Answers ]

Hi When I bought my house, no one had even raked the yard for years and I knew I had a lot of work ahead of me. Fortunately, I had been perennial gardening for some time. This was a new challenge, however, because the lot is heavily wooded, and the trees are old growth that were not cut when...

Run, Hillary, Run! [ 2 Answers ]

Someone is getting a good chuckle and probably making a mint. Why did I not think of this? A reversible bumper sticker. Democrats can use it on the rear, Republicans can use it on the front. http://www.bumpertalk.com/bt/images/items/BD513A.jpg ------------...

Run rules and alerts before junk email filter in Outlook 2003 [ 1 Answers ]

With SP1, Outlook 2003 stopped running rules on emails that were determined to be spam, http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=842510#XSLTH3133121121120121120120. Is there anyway I can have the rules run again? If not, how do I uninstall SP1? Thanks.

View more questions Search