Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Peace_love Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2005, 06:41 AM
    Needs advice ASAP please
    I marry a Filipina woman and I noticed that she's having an affair with a married man. I don't want to continue my petition to her to get a visa so please advice me what to do. Also, she's having a baby now with the other man and I just noticed that she used my name as a father of that kid and use my heath insurance too. PLEASE HELP ME, I am really hurt and dissapointed. The immigration will call us for an interview soon because we've been married for almost two years and I do believe that she's just using me to get a green card. Please help me. Thanks.
    qazedc53 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2005, 12:30 PM
    Tell the truth
    Tell the truth and she Won't get her green card... More people have to step forward and stop all these people using us to get green cards... I'm in the same boat... had someone using me to get her green card and I was assaulted by there daughter! Still nothing has been done! Don't let her get away with it... be strong... just tell the truth..
    Good luck to you... D.C.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Need Help Asap! [ 4 Answers ]

Please help me, I have been trying for a Baby for 3 years I have had no luck.I want to get pregnant I have try everything from herbs to medication can someone help me with any information.How can I increase my chance of getting pregnant :( :( :(

Please let me know [ 1 Answers ]

determine by induction all the positive integers valuesof n for which n^3>2^n .prove your claim by mathematical induction

Need Advice/help [ 8 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have recently become sexually active We are both 16 years old and were both virgins when we had sex So far we have had sex 3 times: January 6, 10, and 12 All three times we used protection On the 12th however, 2 days before when she usually has her period, after we had...

Please help... asap.. thank you [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I have a dvd disk of Pink Floyd live in concert. Is there any way on my computer that I can burn just the music cd so I can listen to it in my car or on any other cd player. You can contact me at [email protected] or [email protected] Thanks, Paul

View more questions Search