Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gymnast6394 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 04:51 PM
    Weird Cracking Noise
    It seems like every time I walk I can hear this cracking noise. Its like it never stops. It seems like every time I move something cracks. Whether its my ankle or my wrist or my elbow or my know or simetimes its even my shoulder. Is this normal for everyboyd? I am a gymnast so would that have anything to do with it? Should I get it checked out by a doctor?
    sarhbear201 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Aug 18, 2007, 08:46 PM
    I kind of have this problem too -sometimes the cracking can really hurt and other times it just "sounds" painful... and loud! I went to my doctor and he said it could be a number of things... you probably should get it checked out by your own doctor though... I've taken vitamins and stuff like that to try and stop it but they didn't really work for me... they might for you though...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cracking, popping noise in walls and ceilings [ 15 Answers ]

I've been living for 3 months in my new 3-story townhome, and I've recently Noticed loud cracking noises coming from various locations along my interior and exterior walls and ceilings. The noise only occurs once, although different locations can pop at around the same time. These noises come...

Maytag Wide by Side Freezer making weird noise [ 5 Answers ]

My Maytag MZD2665HEQ is only 3 years old and it already had compressor issues. The compressor was replaced in February, but since then the freezer makes a weird creaking/groaning noise. It stops when the freezer door is opened but restarts as soon as you close it. Any idea what could be causing...

Cracking The Ice [ 3 Answers ]

Any Suggestions On How To Crack The Ice With A Goth Girl:confused:

Loud cracking noise under ceramic tiles on concrete slab floor. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I live in Florida and my home was built in 1994. Last night I was woken up by a very loud cracking noise under my floor tiles in the laundry room off the garage. None of the tiles broke,but now when I walk on them it sounds like there is loose mortar underneath them. My question is... what...

New home cracking! [ 4 Answers ]

Im not sure if this is the right place fore this post... but here goes. We bought this house in September. It was a new home built on an existing foundation (old home burned down). Now normally I have been told of the "settling" that's to occur, But should everyjoint in the home be literally...

View more questions Search