Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartbeat Posts: 40, Reputation: -8

Aug 15, 2007, 04:03 PM
    Persistent backache and pelvic pain
    I'm around 10 weeks pregnant now .But yesterday I had severe headache ,nausea etc. and today from morning I'm having pain in the lower back and the groin and pelvic area which last for a minute or two but it's persistent .I had this problem initially when I conceived and I talked to my Doctor about it and she said it's normal . But now again it has started and I know my doctor will say it's normal but I was wondering whether this is really normal cause it's persistent... :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 15, 2007, 04:04 PM
    This is all due to the growing uterus pressing on nerves and internal organs. Yes, it is normal, and may continue throughout pregnancy.

Aug 15, 2007, 04:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    This is all due to the growing uterus pressing on nerves and internal organs. Yes, it is normal, and may continue throughout pregnancy.
    But sometimes I feel as if I'll start with my periods which makes me very tensed and even my mom said that she didn't had any such problems.:(
    Expert

Aug 15, 2007, 04:14 PM
    Every pregnancy is different, just like every woman is different. What your mother experienced and what you experience will most likely be totally different. What you experience with this pregnancy may not be anything like the next pregnancy.

So, to be honest with you, what your mother felt you may not, and visa versa.

Aug 15, 2007, 04:19 PM
    Thanks a lot
    Expert

Aug 15, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Any time, that's what we're here for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pelvic/intestinal pain [ 3 Answers ]

My OBGYN has dx me with endometriosis ( well we have not hd the laperoscopy yet) but he is pretty sure that is what it is... I started having pain close to my pelvic area/ intestinal area about 1 1/2 months ago... HE did an ultrasound and said it looked good, pelvic exam came back OK and now he...

Pelvic pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have been having nagging pelvic pain throughout the month for about four months now, and been trying to conceive for three months now, how does it affect my fertility. Been to the doctor, says I have fibroids, they are not suppose to be painful so why this pains?

Pelvic pain [ 3 Answers ]

I was just wondering if maybe someone had an idea as to what I can use to help with some pelvic pain. It's like one of the babies is sitting so low that it's using my pelvic bone for support. It's on the left side and isn't cervical pains just bone. It's making it very hard to walk and get around....

Pain in right pelvic bone [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I new to this MB. I hope someone can help me. I am a 45 year old female and have been having this intermittent pain in my right pelvic bone. It's a dull pain and it gets more painful when I move my my body. It feels like a my bone is breaking in half. Does any one out there...

Pain in pelvic area [ 3 Answers ]

For a few weeks off and on I've been having dull pain in my left side in the pelvis area. Every time I moved I would experience pain. I just had a baby four months ago, and I had to get on birth control, so I'm using the patch (ortho evra). Every week I put on a new patch and since I've moved the...

View more questions Search