Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Johnny121 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 02:30 PM
    I hate my life
    Hi, sorry for my old question I wasn't being so clear on how I feel...

I just feel that my life is nothing but a big screw up.
    I feel ugly stupid and worthless these days... And that my life has really gone upside down
    And I have no good future... I just feel that no one wants me no one likes me anymore...
    And everyone would be better off without me... this year I didn't even go to Graduation because I felt worthless ugly and stupid being there... my life has changed forever and I always feel like bad luck is always on top of me. At least I had my chance back in the days I was pretty and I had girl friends... Today I feel ugly stupid and miserable and no girl wants me anymore someone help me please...

My big question is I believe that people don't only live once because god is very nice why would he make beautiful happy and smart people that feel cocky, wile others are poor ugly and miserable?? Thanks for reading this...
    vjjorge Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 02:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny121
    Hi, sorry for my old question I wasn't being so clear on how i feel......

I feel ugly stupid and worthless these days... And that my life has really gone upside down
    And I have no good future... I just feel that no one wants me no one likes me anymore...
    and everyone would be better off without me.... this year i didn't even go to Graduation because i felt worthless ugly and stupid being there.... my life has changed forever and I always feel like bad luck is always on top of me. atleast i had my chance back in the days i was pretty and i had girl friends... Today i feel ugly stupid and miserable and no girl wants me anymore someone help me please....

My big question is I believe that ppl don't only live once because god is very nice why would he make beautiful happy and smart ppl that feel cocky, wile others are poor ugly and miserable?????????????? thanks for reading this...
    Everyone is special, the only explanation that I can give you is that God is very nice and has made us unique, you may feel depress or lonely but he is always up there to help, talk to him
    Oracleofwisdom Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2007, 03:48 PM

and everyone would be better off without me.... this year i didn't even go to Graduation because i felt worthless ugly and stupid being there.... my life has changed forever and I always feel like bad luck is always on top of me. atleast i had my chance back in the days i was pretty and i had girl friends... Today i feel ugly stupid and miserable and no girl wants me anymore someone help me please....

My big question is I believe that ppl don't only live once because god is very nice why would he make beautiful happy and smart ppl that feel cocky, wile others are poor ugly and miserable?????????????? thanks for reading this...
    Life is so hard, I have just been through a very difficult 2 yrs for many reasons. One thing that has helped me is looking at other people and there life.there is always someone else worse off than u. when you get up in the morning think of one good thing to say about yourself, go to the mirror and say it loud a few times, its sounds stupid, its not. Someone has to believe in you. That starts with you. God is amazing, but we have to work with him. I have also lost two people that were in my life because they killed themselves. A very dear friend of mine just lost some one they know for the same reason. Trust me, don't do it. I have seen the pain, confusion and I have felt it. People don't get it they don't understand. I have your t shirt I bin there I still think about it sometimes. But then I think of the pain and suffering it causes. If you can't think of anyone that would hurt it you die, it would hurt me. It would hurt me to know that you didn't live that what I say did not help. It is possible to love without knowing someone. I love you,because you're a person you're a life and alive. Life does get better, we just have to get up each day and work through that day and eventually we can get up easier. I would love to help you more if you want me 2
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 15, 2007, 04:14 PM
    If you read the bible you will find it is normally the ugly the out of place, the loser that he latter uses in his work. We look at what has happened to all of the Apostles, and all of the major prophets of the old testement their lives were far from great. All had major heartaches in their life.

Jonah for example was swollowed by a large sea creature as he was running away. And latter he wished he could die after God did not destroy the city.

The great thing is that no matter how bad life is now, it can get better, we have to start with ourself.
    bebo1 Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Aug 16, 2007, 02:42 PM

I think that god makes people look different for a reason also your only ugly if you think you are and if people call you ugly they are just jelous of you and want what you have so you should just let what the haters say roll off your shoulder because as long as you think you look good that's all that matters at the end of the day :)
    Lotz_of_Questions Posts: 179, Reputation: 17

Aug 16, 2007, 03:11 PM
    God loves you and therefore wants you to be happy and not feel the way you feel right now.
    Don't thank about other people, think about yourself. The only person you need is yourself, and remember we will be here for moral support.
    Do some sports, go to the gym. Take your mind off things.
    What ever you need we are here.

Take Care :)
    njett566 Posts: 30, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2007, 05:33 PM

Look I no what your feeling what your feeling could be depression! Maybe you should try talk ing to your parrents and if that doeswent work then maybe you could talk to a friend and if all else fails then go to a therapist I know its not easy but if youtalk to someone anyone then you will end up thinking of suicide or even attempting it... you have so much to live for... if you need any one to talk to then you could always visit why profile I think... im a very helpful person wish you well
    Linda Thomas Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2007, 05:59 PM

God made every one in his image so why do you feel that way about your life, there is some one for every one so don't give up on life just live it as best as you can and remember that God love you and that the only love you need" his love is real, first you need to learn to love yourself and order for some one to love you
    Linda Thomas Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Life is what you make it, what you are feeling is just in your head try to tell yourself something positive and stick with that and you will see it really work. Tell yourself that I am one of god angle and he put me here for a reason. I may not be living up to every one point of view of they think of me but I am living up to God. There is nothing that you do that God don't know already so live life as you are the one and only angle. Take care and remember that you are love by the Father and nothing else matter
    x0x_gothicgal_x0x Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Aug 17, 2007, 12:46 AM
    Hi I no how you feel but don't kill yourself do you have any little bros or sis I have 1 I nearly at the point to commeted suicde I but I realised that my little sis help save me so think of how much some people will miss you :) :eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Life in heaven or life on earth? [ 21 Answers ]

Given a choice of living forever in perfect health on a paradise earth or living forever in heaven as a spirit, which would you choose?

Why does everyone hate me and why do I want to die? [ 23 Answers ]

I've tried to kill myself many times and I know life is not worth living I want to die so bad but every time I tried to kill myself it wouldn't work. It's like god or who ever wants to torchere me and make my life miserable I am going to kill myself someday but I don't know when.

I hate my life [ 9 Answers ]

I was just wondering why my life has to be like this. And all of my friends have a good life I know everyone how's good moments but now I'm living a bit misrable can anyone please help me or answer my questions it makes me feel better at least I feel ugly and stupid just like cuttie lol,, but one...

When I die [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know if I will go to heaven when I die Yes or no

View more questions Search