Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    drewski74 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 02:24 PM
    Weird stuff
    My 3 yr old cat woke up this morning on my bed and started meowing. She tried to get up and just flopped over. She tried over and over again, but couldn't stand up. She pulled herself to the middle of the bed. Then I looked at her eyes and they were huge and it looked like she was chasing a fly in the air but there was nothing there. This went on for about 30 minutes and all of a sudden she was fine, jumped off the bed and went to eat. What happened to my cat?
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 08:26 PM
    It sounds like a seizure. Which is a symptom, not a diagnosis. To find out what might be causing it, you really need to see a vet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

More stuff [ 3 Answers ]

Grave Service As a young minister, I was asked by a funeral director to hold a Graveside service in a new cemetery for a derelict man (with no Family or friends) who had died while traveling through the Area. The cemetery was way back in the country. This man would be the First to...

Stuff to do [ 5 Answers ]

I am bored out of my mind and so excited about middle schhol so I Google middle school every dayand I was wondering what I can do to pre-pear for middle school I start in 53 dayssssss plus I was wondering if you now eny good sites on middle school:confused: :confused: :confused:

Weird stuff... [ 5 Answers ]

Hi... My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex recently, and now some weird stuff is going on. She says that there's a liquid that is red, but not the consistancy of blood, coming out of her. This happened a few months ago as well. She's not getting period cramps or anything, so we don't think...

Weird brown stuff in sink [ 2 Answers ]

We just bought a house and today when I turned on the cold water tap in the sink, a whole bunch of brown water came out, and then a bunch of small brownish-gray things that were kind of sticky. I had to use soap to get them to wash out of the sink and if you pushed on one, it would smear, like ash...

View more questions Search