Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fallen2grace Posts: 199, Reputation: 4

Sep 15, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Okay so I'm really tired of this topic.

You have repeatedly stated that you think God is against homosexuality and therefore it must be a choice. This is not a difference of opinion, it is a refusal, on your part, to accept scientific evidence
    Are you so dense that you wouldn't realize that God wouldn't be apart of a topic like this? So get over it.

You keep talking about pagan. Do you even know what that means?

It's a person who is not a Christian, Jew, or Muslim.

So why do you say "patchwork of pagan religions"?

And last but not least, Why is OK to talk about gay people,sex and drugs but then when someone talks about Jesus everybody gets on their case? Is the world that messed us? I guess it is.But you know I don't see how that's even right. I may be a "Fanatic" "Bible pusher/thumper" I may even be crazy. But Im proud of it. But one day you will have to stand before God and explain yourself. Until then I don't care what you do Americangayboy. All I know is that I tried to get through to you. And you are too closed minded to understand.

To everyone else that tries to get through to him:: GOOD LUCK!
    Bye.
    americangayboy Posts: 220, Reputation: 38

Sep 16, 2007, 12:39 AM
    "Pagan" depends on your definition; sometimes it means non-JudeoChistians, sometimes it means a specific set of polytheistic religions based on nature. Christianity is based on various myths that are pagan in origin. This is why I say "a patchwork of pagan religions."

Because there is no evidence of the existence of any god, I don't think god is relevant to this or almost any other topic. Are you really so dense to think that god exists when there is no evidence for that belief? I DON'T CARE WHAT YOUR MAKE-BELIEVE Deities HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS TOPIC WHEN THERE IS AMPLE EVIDENCE THAT SEXUAL PREFERENCE IS NOT A CHOICE!!

The reason it is okay to talk about sex and drugs is because they are real and there is evidence suggesting their morality or lack there of. The belief in the existence of a god has as much supporting evidence as the belief that unicorns exist.

If you don't care what I do, good! Shut your hateful mouth and leave me and my friends alone. I pity you for thinking you have a divine purpose. You're wasting your time on a lie.

For someone who is done debating this topic, you sure have a lot to say.

Sep 16, 2007, 12:51 AM
    Hope, the Crusades, the Inquisition and the 9/11/01 terrorist attacks were committed by deeply religious people. The Holocaust was approved of by Christians world-wide. I have lost what little respect I had for you. Your refusal to accept facts is sad and gross.

Also, your religious beliefs have no factual basis. I have no obligation to respect a group of people who hate others based on a fictitcious book nor do I have any guilt for not believing your sham of a religion.

Sep 16, 2007, 12:54 AM
    I know this is overkill, but I had to respond to fallen's rating of macksmom. If not all of the Bible is literal, how can you say that any of it is literal? Could it be that your religious text is just a book of fables; some right and some wrong?
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2007, 07:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by americangayboy
    I know this is overkill, but I had to respond to fallen's rating of macksmom. If not all of the Bible is literal, how can you say that any of it is literal? Could it be that your religious text is just a book of fables; some right and some wrong?
    My point exactly... she says it has deeper meaning? But on who's terms? Some peoples "meaning" varies from others... so who's "deeper meaning" understanding of the bible is right?

If not all of it is literal, then none of it is... as we have been trying to say all along.
    fallen2grace Posts: 199, Reputation: 4

Sep 16, 2007, 11:55 AM
    I took the word Pagan from the dictionary.
    I don't give a crap what you say.

Sep 16, 2007, 12:04 PM
    There's more to the definition of a word than what's in a dictionary. The English language is nuanced and dynamic.

I'm glad you don't give a crap about what I say; however, I doubt it's true. If you truly didn't care, you wouldn't be responding. Didn't you say you were done with this conversation several posts ago?

Have we debunked all of your assertions or are you going to come back for more? I'll gladly continue talking to you.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2007, 04:23 PM
    Why do you guys insist on preaching on a teen board? I don't get it. You guys don't preach on the Theft Under 5000 posts. They are committing sin in your eyes. Admit it. You guys are offended by gays. Homophobic! That's what you are. You'll trot out the old I don't hate the person I hate the sin... Hahahaha. Forgive me as I wipe the spit off my screen from laughing so hard. That's what you guys do. You turn religion into a laughing matter when you carry on like this!
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2007, 04:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fallen2grace
    I took the word Pagan from the dictionary.
    I dont give a crap what you say.
    Swearing like that is very ungodly!
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Sep 17, 2007, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HJWakelin
    No nerdy, I am NOT a homophobic. I aint afraid of them.Only for the kids and gullible teens they try it on.
    Go back to school or get a dictionary and learn the definition of the word.So, because I prefer to eat p**sy, rather than gobble d**ck ,does that make me a lesbian, clown??:D hahahaha! your a cracker nerdykarman! All homo got nuts loose in there head.It's been proven by top scientists,there's a flaw in their DNA. Are you a Homo need Karma?
    You are ignorant on the issue at hand obviously. Only such a person would still be assuming all homosexuls prey on kids and teens... those are pedophiles. Let's get the facts straight here. You obviously have no clue as to what you are answering... you are asking if liking women instead of men make you a lesbian, well if you had any knowledge as to what you are addressing here, you would know the answer to that.

You are contradicting yourself when you first say being homosexual is a choice, and trying to back that opinion up by saying there is scientific proof that there is a genetic difference in their DNA.

Hmmmm... well I haven't yet met anyone that has a genetic condition that has been able to choose how that genetic makeup effects them.
    mountain_man Posts: 269, Reputation: 45

Sep 17, 2007, 07:49 AM
    HJWakelin; please stop with your rant you site all the "spirtual" texts and refer to God and Satan; but what you doing is spitting out hatred... if you are truly a follower of Christ (Christian) then you need to look up grace and mercy in the dictionary or better yet the Bible...

I think you should take a serious look at how you handle yourself and how you portray yourself... because right now your ignorance and lack of compassion is beaming nice and bright for all to see!!
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Sep 17, 2007, 08:24 AM
    OK this thread has run it's course.
    Question Closed !
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Sep 18, 2007, 01:51 AM
    Comment on americangayboy's post
    I didn't know animals could be gay that's awsome

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Did I make the right choice? [ 5 Answers ]

So yesterday at 4 my girlfriend called me. She said "i'm sorry" I said for what? She said you'll find out in a few hours... so I make her tell me what she's sorry for. And she makes me promise not to try and do anyhting about it to just let it happen. So she tells me she's in her garage with the...

My gay friends tell me my new love interest is gay [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone. Im new to this service. I am a 32 year old female, who has been dating a 26 year old guy for about 2 months. I met him about a year ago, and up until 2 months ago, really only hung out with him with our other friends. We both knew there was something there, had not had the...

H1 under first year choice [ 3 Answers ]

Hi AtlantaTaxExpert, My husband and I came to the US in Dec.2002 as F1 and F2. My husband got his H1B visa Oct 1.2006 and I am H4 visa holder. We had a baby last year and he is a US citizen. I still have not ITIN number. My question is: 1.Can we wait till early June to file jointly...

First year choice or not [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, My status in 2006 is this: F1 to June, then OPT to 11/26/2006, then H1B My wife held B1/B2 Visa in 2006, she stayed here from 8/1/2006 to 12/31/2006, this January, she changed the Visa to H4 In 2006, my tuition was about 16000 If I file as non-resident, I can not claim my tuition...

Multiple choice [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone please help me with this question? Which of the following would be classified in a different major section of a balance sheet from the others? a. Capital stock. b. Common stock subscribed. c. Stock dividend distributable. d. Stock investment in affiliate.

View more questions Search