Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spacefire5458 Posts: 84, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 01:05 PM
    Book series/favorite author
    What is your favorite book series and who is your favorite author?
    :)
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 01:10 PM
    Anne McCaffrey and the series is the Dragonriders of PERN. Would love to see it put on film as well as they did the Potter books.
    eaca1234 Posts: 40, Reputation: 2

Oct 3, 2007, 08:17 PM
    Series- HARRY POTTER I'm obsessed.
    Author- kurt vonnegut.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2007, 08:19 PM
    Series - The Incarnations of Immortality by Piers Anthony

I also love all the books that Gregory Maguire wrote. Its not a series but its all fairy tale based. He is the man who wrote Wicked.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Oct 3, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Series - The Incarnations of Immortality - Piers Anthony

Series - The Outlander Series - Diana Gabaldon

Favorite author - James A. Michener
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Oct 3, 2007, 09:00 PM
    I love the Incantations series... and I'm reading Gabaldon for the 5th time right now.

My favorite series (by far) is the Song of Ice and Fire, by George R. R. Martin

Favorite author is probably... omg... I can't name one. I love far too many books to pin down one author as a favorite. Tad Williams, Terry Goodkind, Piers Anthony, Ayn Rand, Robert Jordan, Mercedes Lackey, Stephen King, Elizabeth Hayden... I have hundreds of books. There is no way I could pick one author.
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Oct 13, 2007, 10:58 PM
    I actually have3 fav series and 4 fav authors:
    Naomi Novik - His Majesty's Dragon Book 1 is the first of her Temeraire series
    Anne Rice - The Vampire Chronicles (Interview with the Vampire is the first)
    Janet Evanovich - One for the Money (the first of her stephanie plum series, really comical)
    The lonely author is Michael Connelly.

However, my dusty classic fav is Alexandre Dumas of the three musketeers fame
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Oct 17, 2007, 12:55 PM
    I think the 'Dexter' series is good, by Jeff Lyndsay
    BiWiccanAndProud Posts: 530, Reputation: 25

Oct 17, 2007, 09:13 PM
    My favorite author is a tie between Christine Feehan and Lois Duncan. I love Christine Feehan's romance novels they are so intense! And I've always admired Lois Duncan as my idol cause I want to be an author and wish I could write mysteries like her. Actually I kind of admire them both. I wish I could write romance novels like Feehan...

My favorite series would be a tie between The Dark Series by Christine Feehan and the Bloody Jack series by L.A. Meyer (I love pirate stories ^.^)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who is your favorite author? [ 53 Answers ]

Who is your favorite author. What kind of books do you like to read. Mine are William W Johnstone and Louis Lamour. Western novels

Author of a book [ 4 Answers ]

It's not a fiction The whole book is full of stories of unusual ways people around the world has met their death! Its called "what a way to go" Anyone read it or has any info on this book,please Help! Thanks in advance... :) :)

Title or author of this book? [ 1 Answers ]

I read this book in middle school and I absolutely loved it. It was out of print then and I think is still is now. It was about a boy who was second best on the track team. He somehow gets together with others in the school who are second best (second smartest, second most popular, etc.) and...

View more questions Search