Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    143u Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 11:05 AM
    True love
    Hi all, I am really down these days. Here is my whole story. I love this guy to death. I feel like he is my true love. I know him from my childhood and I used to like him then too but was distracted by other things. I am 19 and I dated two other guys till date and I finally got him. Its been 2 years we are together now. But within these 2 years we broke and patch up like 10 times. I know this is wired. I was the one who broke with him many times in the beginning and he use to run after me. He used to like me a lot in the beginning and showed his love to me also. But now its all opposite. I run after him and he seems like he doesn't care. We make out and everything but still I feel like he doesn't share his feelings with me like before. Its really hard to see him that way. I get hurt a lot and I don't want to live my life without him. What should I do? Please help!
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Aug 15, 2007, 12:10 PM
    Talk to him. Tell him how you are feeling. A relationship has to be two people working together, it doesn't sounds like you guys are on the same page. Let him know exactly what you want from the relationship.
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 15, 2007, 12:24 PM
    Talking with him really is the only way for you both to feel better. Making out is fun, but it doesn't mean you're in a good relationship or totally happy together.
    SAB123 Posts: 685, Reputation: 94

Aug 15, 2007, 12:26 PM
    Yes I would talk to him and tell him how you feel. I sometimes wish my ex would have talked to me about how she was feeling instead of breaking up with me all the time.
    143u Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 143u
    Hi all, i am really down these days. Here is my whole story. I love this guy to death. I feel like he is my true love. I know him from my childhood and i used to like him then too but was distracted by other things. I am 19 and i dated two other guys till date and i finally got him. its been 2 years we are together now. but within these 2 years we broke and patch up like 10 times. i know this is wired. I was the one who broke with him many times in the beginning and he use to run after me. he used to like me a lot in the beginning and showed his love to me also. But now its all opposite. I run after him and he seems like he doesn't care. We make out and everything but still i feel like he doesn't share his feelings with me like before. its really hard to see him that way. i get hurt a lot and i don't wanna live my life without him. What should i do? Please help!
    I know my friends suggests me to talk to him and clear things out. But I don't know how to start. I get afraid how he might react.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How could true love like this want a break [ 48 Answers ]

Well here goes. My girlfriend of 3 years has recently decided that she wants to take a break. She is 22 years old now and me 24 and we have been on and off with each other since she was 15 and I 17. We didn’t make the relationship a real thing until these last 3 years and it was good for a while. ...

Where does true love appear? [ 3 Answers ]

I have this girl as a friend... we've known each other for 5 years.. but I've never told her that I like her and want to go out with her... and then something just snaped in my head.. my called her and told her that we should go watch pirates of the Caribbean 3 next week. And she said sure... and...

True love [ 6 Answers ]

Hello... I want to ask also about my true love in the future... and when?:( Thank you..

View more questions Search