Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    home owner Posts: 59, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Barking dog security units
    Can anyone tell me where in the local Los Angeles, I can purchase one of those barking dogs home security units. I see them in catalogues and on line, but I want to actually see one in person before I purchase. Thank you.
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 03:11 PM
    I am not aware of any stores in which you can walk into and purchase one. I would suggest taking a look in your regional yellow pages. Look under Security Systems or Security Control Equipement, Systems, & Monitoring. Start calling all the companies listed and find out if they sell that product. I remember your other posts. If you strike out with the barking dog alarm, tell them about your situation and ask how much it would cost to hook up motion sensor lights and an alarm system for the areas of your home (that back door, plus any windows) you are trying to protect. They will come out to your home, look at the situation, and give you advice for free. If you are on a tight budget, tell them that. They will work with you. You do need to find a reasonable solution so that you can rest easy.
    MOWERMAN2468 Posts: 3,214, Reputation: 243
    Ultra Member

Aug 19, 2007, 05:17 AM
    Well if you did go on and order one from a catalog, or online, I am almost certain they (the company selling the goods) would offer a return policy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend told me it's him or the ever barking dog [ 7 Answers ]

I have a 3 year old Malti Poo (a maltese mixed with a poodle). He's very cute and affectionate... but LOUD and naughty. He sometimes goes to the bathroom on the floor or carpet when his housebreaking pads are in a different room. He barks at EVERYONE and EVERYTHING!! I can't shut him up. ...

Dog barking at 7 am~any advice? [ 10 Answers ]

Hi again, I posted a few weeks ago because my new shelter rescue dog, Barkley, (a small-ish one year old lab mix) was having diarrhea in the middle of the night. Luckily that is all resolved now, thank goodness! He sleeps through the night, in his crate, which we keep in our bedroom. Now he's...

Dog who won't stop barking [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sheltie who is almost two years old. She was rescued from a pet store that was going out of business. After purchasing her I found out that they had her in a crate with a much older animal who would "bully" her around. Her first few months involved her being extremely skiddish and it...

Barking Dog Situation [ 3 Answers ]

Please help, I have an Australian Shepherd who won't hush. He keeps me up all night. I need some sleep. Please help.:confused:

Dog won't stop barking! [ 1 Answers ]

My dog just won't try barking!! He's an american bulldog and he is pretty lazy.. I tried everything! I tried to see if he needs attention, if he needs to go outside, if he's hungry(or thirsty), and if he wants a spot to sit down... NOTHING worked!! PLEASE HELP ME Thanks...

View more questions Search