Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    where did i go wrong Posts: 70, Reputation: 7

Aug 15, 2007, 07:43 AM
    Do you say how you feel?
    OK so here's a dilemma...

If you have a major crush on someone you work with and you know that she's already in a relationship, do you tell her how you feel?
    margarita_momma Posts: 299, Reputation: 46

Aug 15, 2007, 09:56 AM
    It depends on what kind of relationship she is in. Is she married, living with the guy, or just seeing him?

If she is married or living with him, then its best just to let it go and not pursue anything.

If she is just seeing someone, I don't see how mild flirting and talking would hurt anything. I wouldn't just flat out tell her how you feel about her. That might scare her off. If she is interested in you, then give it time and she will come around.
    spiffyness101 Posts: 21, Reputation: 3

Aug 15, 2007, 10:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by where did i go wrong
    OK so heres a dilemma...

If you have a major crush on someone you work with and you know that she's already in a relationship, do you tell her how you feel?
    Like the other person said it does depend or where her relationship status is. Observe and then decide. :) But also again don't just come out flat and tell her how you feel.
    Klaipeda Posts: 203, Reputation: 2

Aug 15, 2007, 01:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by where did i go wrong
    OK so heres a dilemma...

I think I would let them know. Being into the relationship is not being married. If she is happy in her relationship she will let you know, and what if she isn't? You won't loose anything.
    where did i go wrong Posts: 70, Reputation: 7

Aug 15, 2007, 10:43 PM
    She's not married or living with the guy, but she has been seeing him for over 2 years...
    We talk all the time, we actually get along really well and share a lot of the same feelings about diffent things, but I don't really know if she's 'interested' or just see's me as someone to talk to...
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 10:54 PM
    Has she gave you any indications that she's not happy in her relationship?

That's what I'd be asking yourself before telling her how you feel.
    You wouldn't want her to start feeling uncomfortable around you if she just wants to be friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

It doesn't feel right nor does it feel the same no more [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

Suiciding feel versus my living feel [ 4 Answers ]

hi all, I was good in studies at early stages and always conceal my sexual feels. Before one year I proposed to one girl my love. Surprisingly we two are loving one another. But we met once in 6 months. That's I met her recently after 5-6 months. But my problem is I am loving her without...

How to tell him how I feel [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my ex broke up a few months ago, and at first he called me crying and blah blah but then we decided not to talk because it would be too hard on both of us. I told him I'd talk to him when I was ready, but then I got scared to ever talk again. About a month later I was almost completely over...

How should I feel [ 23 Answers ]

I have been dating my boyfriend for 6 months now, but recently he has been randomly saying things that are hurtful, he just throws things in when we are having a good conversation. The latest incident is a few days ago we were talking fine and he mentioned he felt smothered I was shoked because we...

How does she feel? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey my ex contacted me through an online game service w/voice last month and now I hope someone can tell me how she feels. I emailed her saying she could talk to me through email and she emailed back with some odd comments but generally in a good mood she said she would talk to me later. So I...

View more questions Search