Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VettaB55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 07:42 AM
    Eye Vision
    I don't have a medical card or insurance...
    Can anyone tell me where I can get help with a Free Eye Exam and Free Eye Glasses..
    Thanks so much
    :)
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 9, 2007, 08:40 PM
    Try Lyon's Club or signing up for state assistance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Occasional loss of vision in my left eye [ 13 Answers ]

Im a 26 yr old male and for about 4 or 5 yrs I have had times were I lose my vision in my left eye. Its very random and only last from 1 minute to 10 minutes & its always my left eye. Ive been to the eye doctor many times, every time they say my vision is perfect. Ive had MRI"s, they find nothing....

4D vision [ 3 Answers ]

I want to devolope 4D vision As our world is 3d in space we develop 3D vision by experience with the help of computers 4D virtual world can be created and 4D vision can be developed. I have seen some papers and some hyperspace rendering programes but I am not used to them can any body help me in...

A vision in the night [ 11 Answers ]

Wakened by something that flipped my dangly ear ring. There was a white, misty cloud floating about four feet off the ground and about three feet from me. I just stared at it wondering what it was. After about one minute it moved off to the right and disappeared. Do you think this was a spirit?

Loss of vision in my left eye [ 5 Answers ]

Hello my name is nicklary my question is I have lost some vision in my left eye, this has gone on for a couple of days now, prior to the vison I had pain in that eye when I touched it and now when I look through that eye its like looking through dirty glasses or like looking through smoked glass ...

Vision loss in left eye only for seconds at a time [ 11 Answers ]

I am a 28 year old woman who has been having vision loss in my left eye for the last 6 months. It happens anywhere from 5-20 or more times a day. The loss of vision is for less than 1o seconds but it is very strange. It usually happens when I stretch or do a sudden balance change. I do not get...

View more questions Search