Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shetos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 03:58 AM
    Peter answers
    There is asite called peter answers its popular many peopletalked with me about it
    I tried to use it but it need me to register now does anyone know how can I register?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2007, 04:02 AM
    Here's a how-to: How to Use Peter Answers - wikiHow
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 06:22 AM
    What does peter answers do?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Aug 15, 2007, 06:29 AM
    What answers does peter give that you can't find here?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Good question Scott. I do think we still have some forums here that need better people. I wonder if it has a rep system that works? The one here is a total failure when it come to sorting out good and bad advice. Anybody that sticks around here very long becomes an ultra member with a nice string of green boxes.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2007, 07:05 AM
    At a glance it seemed to me that it's just a novelty site - telling the future or some sort. It seemed very klutzy to use to say the least but I didn't look into it further...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Peter Answers [ 21 Answers ]

I was brought upon a website... Peter Answers - Interactive Souls Engine - Play Online It took awhile before this person/robot answered me. It was both scary, and true. And it still bothers me how some of the answers turned out so correct. I noticed spelling errors though. I'm not sure how...

Lyrics to peter cottontail [ 1 Answers ]

Anyone know all the lyrics... I can only remember a little and my son wants to hear it.. :rolleyes:

Peter Thomas Roth [ 1 Answers ]

Has anybody used this product range, if so were they any good? I purchased the brightening creams... will let you know how I get on!

Remember Peter Weller from Robocop? [ 1 Answers ]

I thought the acting pitiful and the movie stupid in general... but... I'm watching Rome: Engineering an Empire on the History Channel right now, and guess who I see? Peter Weller giving some excellent commentary on the wonders of Roman engineering. He is noted Peter Weller, Syracuse...

I mean 1 peter chap 2 verse 9 [ 3 Answers ]

Hi could you please help with 1 peter chap 2 verse 9. The topic I'm suppose to do for my church is saved to server I need info on that. I don't know what that mean. Thanks

View more questions Search