Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    trying4baby Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 02:00 AM
    Is something wrong with me?
    :( HI, I am 27 and I have always had a bit of an off period but it is really weird now. Instead of my last period I just had spotting and it kept up on and of very light for about 2 weeks and now I just feel bloated and very achy in my lower abdomen. I have also been trying to conceive for two years with out any success and wonder if these things are related. About 8-9 years ago I got chlamydia from my x-husband and have heard that that can cause you tubes to close up and also I had a cyst removed from my ovary's about 4-5 years ago. Oh and I have not quite completely kicked the smoking habit. I know all these things can maybe affect what's going on or not going on but how do I know? Every time I have seen a doctor they say they do not know the reason for my body's actions. Can any one help! :confused:
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 15, 2007, 09:36 AM
    Your doctors may need help diagnosing any possible problems. Have you had an ultrasound, hysterosalpingogram, blood work? If not, insist your doctor give you a complete work up. Do you recognize the signs of ovulating? If you're irregular, you may not ovulate every month.

If you're feeling bloated and achy for two weeks, you should schedule an appointment with doc ASAP.

Good luck to you :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My keyboard is typing the wrong thing [ 4 Answers ]

On my laptop when I type an s it \show\s up like thi\s \s. When I type the q it come\s up a\s zq and zq come\s up zq The / \show\s up like /[ The up arrow goe\s up but al\so type\s a j and when I type a j it \show\s up on the line above The down arrow goe\s down, but it al\so leave\s a comma...

How do I unlock my laptop keyboard - it types the wrong thing! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, My Sony Viao laptop has some weird setting where you can change the keyboard letters to type numbers or symbols. I have no idea how I made this turn on and cannot figure out how to turn it off. Currently, if I type the letter "U" for example, the screen displays a 4. HELP!

I think something is wrong with my boyrfriend [ 6 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years, we are not really in a rush to have a baby but I won't mind. Throughout the whole relationshipi have never got pregnant by him. About 2 years ago we broke up and I was dating this guy I met in hs and in 4 months I got pregnant. I had an abortion and I find...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

Am I doing the right thing? [ 8 Answers ]

Just needing some opinions. I hope I am taking the correct route in paying my debts. First off, I had a higher paying job when I acquired a lot of my debts. I no longer have that job. Anyway, I had acquired so much debt that I could not keep up. I saw a bankruptcy lawyer for a consultation...

View more questions Search