LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 16, 2007, 07:51 AM
    Could you elaborate?
    alishawadi Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Aug 21, 2007, 07:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alishawadi
    advanteage of colour coded tills?
    What I mean is when a till in a store has colour coded tills , what are its advantages over tills which aren't colour coded
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 21, 2007, 07:06 AM
    Looks pretty ;)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 21, 2007, 12:47 PM
    I would guess it could be organizational. Some items in my work place are color-coded for that reason but as Curly said, it may just be for decoration. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Matching color-coded wires on a light fixture [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am installing a light fixture (I;m in the U.S.) and the box has a black and a white wire plus the ground wire, but my (European?) light fixture has blue, brown, and yellow-green. Can someone advise me on which wire should connect to the white and which to the black? Thank you for helping.

Dress Colour for Hair Colour? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, my name's Michelle, and I have no idea what colour dress looks good on me. I have long (longer than shoulder-length) straight blonde hair, and pale blue eyes. I'm tanned, but not too tanned, and I'm average weight. I was wondering if there's any colour scheme or something to figure out what...

2001 Hyundai Sonata Color Coded Wiring Diagram [ 0 Answers ]

Bought 2001 Hyundia Sonata 4 cyl with 26k miles, w/ blown head gasket, replaced engine, found that it needed an ECM (computer), replaced it. Car starts up, runs a couple of seconds-makes a chirping sound and shuts off. (have no key fob) Assume the alarm module is bad (apparently car was under...

Color coded wires [ 4 Answers ]

This is a two part question: 1. I have a 28 year old Carrier furnace model #31MM220120 and need to know which wire color matches with the newer motor colors. In the furnace there are wires such as orange, white, beige... How do I match up the old color coded wires with the new color coded wires? ...

Wiring not color coded [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. New to site think its great Recently purchased home, built in 1957. I am installing new fixtures in the home and noticed the wiring is not color coded. What I have is 2 black wires and a bare copper . What I'm trying to figure out what is the "white" and "black" . Any help will be...

View more questions Search