Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    campsoup1988 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 08:49 PM
    Free computer vacation diary program?
    I'm trying to find a free program, that I could mark the path I traveled on vacation and add coments and pics.

The more detailed maps, the better.

I perfer a program that has a way of easily sending my diary to others, perferbly without needing to download a special program to view it (optional)

I don't want a demo program, unless the demo has nearly no limitations (like free WinZip has just that nag page when opening)

I am using Windows XP/Vista

Thanks,
    Camsoup1988
    MSCHELLER Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2007, 07:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by campsoup1988
    I'm trying to find a free program, that I could mark the path I traveled on vacation and add coments and pics.

The more detailed maps, the better.

I perfer a program that has a way of easily sending my diary to others, perferbly without needing to download a special program to view it (optional)

I dont want a demo program, unless the demo has nearly no limitations (like free WinZip has just that nag page when opening)

I am using Windows XP/Vista

Thanks,
    Camsoup1988
    I have been looking too. If you find one please let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Computer program [ 2 Answers ]

What would be your recommendations for a computer program to keep your books, that can do quarterly reports and down load to computer programs to do estimated taxes.

Computer program conflicts? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I have been having lots of problems with msn. It is constantly closing, have to continually sign in and then it would sign out and it is never ending battle. Could there be other programs interfering with messenger. I have windows xp. I was also wondering that if I save all my...

Free Link Exchange Program [ 1 Answers ]

I am new to online retailing:confused: .Do you know of any free link exchange programs? I need to get the word out about my web site. Thanks in advance Fred

Computer Program for New School [ 6 Answers ]

I help run a new private school for dental assistants, and we are having to keep all of our information manually. How do I write a program to keep up with student information, grades, transcripts, payments etc. I don't know where to begin. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

View more questions Search