Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cowboydooley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 08:32 PM
    Cell phone records
    How do I get a copy of a cell phone bill other than my own. Is there a web site ?
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Aug 14, 2007, 09:43 PM
    You don't.

Unless you are on the phone plan, that's an invasion of privacy.

Let me guess: You suspect your significant other is cheating, and you want a copy of their bill so that you can find out for sure by looking at the numbers on the bill.

If that's the case... why not just ask to see a copy of it? If they have nothing to hide, that shouldn't be a problem, right?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cell Phone [ 2 Answers ]

Are there any websites that have totally free music down loads for sprint cell phones :confused:

Already own cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

Could someone direct me or inform me?I previously had a contract with a company who provided cell phone service(ALLTELL) The contract has been Up(1year) 9th of Jan 2005.Iwould like to use my exsisting phone(Motorola) And sign on with a new company.Most PCS will not do this,you have to use Their...

Getting copy of Cell Phone bills/records [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anyway of getting my wife's cell phone bills/call history. I think that she is talking with or seeing someoneh else, we have 2 different accounts, so I don't know how to get a copy. I've asked her to see the bills, but she refuses to let me see them. Thank you

Your cell phone records, for sale.. [ 1 Answers ]

What ever happen to privacy?? Link: http://www.informationweek.com/blog/main/archives/2006/01/for_sale_your_p.html

View more questions Search