Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mfshyer Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 08:22 PM
    Prison rules
    Under what circumstances are incarcerated felons permitted to marry while serving their sentences?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 15, 2007, 05:36 AM
    Hello mf:

It varies by state.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 15, 2007, 05:42 AM
    In those states that allow it ( not all do) you will have to make a formal request to the proper person. It may be the chaplain, your security couselor, or the proper person in your prison.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Son getting out of prison [ 12 Answers ]

Anyone have any advice on how best to help my 28 yr old son when he gets out in march of 07? (drug related)... any special programs to help him get employment etc?. thanks:)

Prison sperm. [ 45 Answers ]

I know this will sound odd to all of you but my husband is in prison and I desperately want to conceive. If he is given a condom to use, how long will the sperm last in the condom for me to try and inseminate myself. I know what you guys are thinking... crazy but all I want to know is how long...

Prison visitations [ 2 Answers ]

My boyfriend was just placed at Camp Hill prison to get classified. Does anyone know how long it will take before he could receive visitation? I know for the 1st 10 days there are no calls or visits, but I heard that it can take up to 2 months for him to get his approved list back? Should I just...

In prison for hearing [ 7 Answers ]

What happens when someone is in prison for a hearing?

Prison [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, quick question: Is prison a good idea?

View more questions Search