Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mandymac68 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2004, 11:07 PM
    Reinstall
    ?? Hi I need to know how I can re install comm.drv as I try to d/l games and a window pops up saying this is missing and needs to be re installed hope you can help thanks... >:(
    cremedies Posts: 304, Reputation: 0

Oct 17, 2004, 09:52 AM
    I would first need to know which operating system you are referring to in order to give you the best route or course of action. Otherwise, you could simply just reinsert your windows CD and reinstall windows over itself. This will replace the missing or corrupt file.
    Wendy225 Posts: 240, Reputation: 4

Jan 17, 2005, 10:50 AM
    Problem Solved
    I finally solved this problem.

Go to this driver guides website, simple to join with a name and password, excellent site for getting drivers and things you need.

Then just search the site for Comm.drv

It says the file is for Win95/98 but I downloaded it to my Windows/system32 directory and it solved my program and game installs instantly.

http://members.driverguide.com/

Any problems just ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Uninstall/Reinstall... [ 2 Answers ]

First I install Coreldraw GS 12 the I decided to update it to Corel X3 but my PC begun to slow then I uninstalled the X3 and try to reinstall the CGS 12 but it won't let me it saz error in applying... :confused:

Can't reinstall Windows 98 [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I formatted my hard drive and tried to reinstall Windows 98 on my laptop. When I attempt to reinstall it says that it can't continue because there is a previous install still on the computer. I think the info might have gone onto my D drive and I don't know how to do a complete cleaning of...

Format And Reinstall Xp [ 4 Answers ]

I reinstalled xp because of a virse I got rid of but didn't know how to format my drive some things don't work right but it works slow now how do I format c drive and reinstall xp Thanka Tom

Reinstall/Repartition Win XP [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 80GB external HD. I want to copy over the complete contents of my internal HD, and then reinstall and repartition Win XP Pro. I have the Win XP CD. Can someone explain the steps I would take? I understand that I can't just copy or cut and paste my original HD contents over to the...

Can't reinstall XP - computer powers off [ 2 Answers ]

OK, I either made a major mistake, or I have a hardware problem, maybe. I have reformatted my hard drive using a WINME startup disk. After fdisk, there are two partitions, P1 is active, assigned type NTFS, status of "A", 38gig, system is blank, 100% usage. P2 is labeled "C", no status, type is...

View more questions Search