Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skj1355 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 06:07 PM
    Aloha Breeze ceiling fan model # 92328
    I bought this aloha breeze ceiling fan at a discount store, and it has no directions. Can anyone help me find where to get them?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Aug 21, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Try these generic directions here:

Ceiling fan installation - Ceiling Fans N More

Aloha Breeze is a crappy fan.
    lpritcha67 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2007, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by skj1355
    I bought this aloha breeze ceiling fan at a discount store, and it has no directions. Can anyone help me find where to get them?
    I bought 2 of these fans 2yrs ago at $20 each at wal-mart. I have the instructions ican copy and fax or copy & mail, but word to the wise... after 2 years the light switch chain and the light switch chain do get hung up. I am trying to replace the switch piece but having no luck getting through to the 800# in manual & the local electric place does not carry this brand. I have the fans for 2 yrs. But I think I need to replace the 1 now rather than waste the time for a $5 part. Let me know if you want the manual
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Oct 15, 2007, 01:35 PM
    The switch does not have to be a specific brand.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling Fan working, Fan light not, Harbor Breeze [ 7 Answers ]

I recently tried to help a friend install a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan w/ a light kit (this model 52" White Ceiling Fan ENERGY STARŪ) The fan has 4 wires: green, white, black, and blue. The house has 3 wires: green, white, and black. Per the instructions we hooked up the green to green,...

Aloha Ceiling Fan has No instructions [ 4 Answers ]

I got a 52 inch Aloha Breeze Ceiling fan it was the last one like it in Walmart and the box was opened and resealed. When I opened it :confused: there was no paperwork enclosed I tried to look up the site to see if I could print it, but I could not find it. I would appreciate any suggestions Thanks.

Aloha breeze remote ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

We moved our bed and accidentally knocked the remote which we have in a bracket attached to the wall by the door. Now it won't work , we tried the batteries and no go we also tried using the remote from another fan and that didn't work either, we change the code so its not that. It's strange...

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan: [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Harbor Breeze ceiling fan with a remote only. I wired it up and it works fine but on occasions it seems to turn the light on by itself or tuen the fan off. Thus only happens when the fan is running. If it is on at night, the light sometimes turns itself on. Any ideas on why? Kevin

Harbor Breeze ceiling fan [ 1 Answers ]

My Harbor Breeze ceiling fan is 2 years old. It suddenly stopped responding to the remote control. Battery in remote is new. Dip switches in original position on remote (all 4 up). Cannot see switches on motor housing without dismantling it. Anything to do to avoid calling service person to...

View more questions Search