Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gaelle Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Mother daughter
    I feel like my mother hates me, even though when I say this she denies it, yet she never says I love you either. She is constantly criticizing me and giving unasked for advice about things that are not her business. She accuses me of being arrogant and haughty and a lot of other not nice things, and when I ask her to give me reasons she thinks this she can never give proof. I am very angry at her, and I really have very little respect for her being that she is so not nice to me, and so insensetive to my feelings. I am only 18 and I am still living at home, and I can't stand being in the presence someone who cares about me so little. Moving out is not an option now, do you have any advice for me.
    beenaroundtheblock Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Aug 14, 2007, 05:21 PM
    I have a niece that was in the same position and just joined the Coast Guard. Ship is never far from land and got a new start on life and not getting shot at. In 4 years she can get out and go to College. I thought she was a smart kid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother/Daughter/Grandchildren [ 9 Answers ]

I have this problem... my daughter keeps digging up the past and I am made to feel like I was the world's most horrible Mom. She doesn't like it when I have said "I don't know any mother/daughter who has the relationship like we have" and then she yells back that she doesn't care about others...

Mother/daughter split [ 3 Answers ]

I received an answer and do not agree with it at all. I know that person does not know everything but here goes. My daughter and I were best friends until she met up with her husband to be. Neither he dad or I ever abused her. She was never even spanked. She has fantazied this up in her head...

Mother-daughter relation. [ 6 Answers ]

I have been through a lot in life and having a relationship with my mom means so much to me. I have forgiven her for what has happened to me. Or maybe I haven't... My mom's boyfriend sexually abused me when I was 4. She saw what was going on and didn't do anything and denied the whole thing. I...

Mother-daughter [ 11 Answers ]

For the last 8 years I have cared for a mom with Alzheimer's disease, and a 38 year-old daughter with breast cancer. Both have died. My oldest daughter was not there to help with the care of mom and her sister; claims no one in the family was there for her; blames me (mom) and never her dad, for...

View more questions Search