Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    namecaps Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2005, 03:39 PM
    Civic surging
    Well I just put a different engine into my 91 civic dx I just swaped all of the bolt on thing distributer alt. the intake manafold and it starts but when it idels it surges really bad don't know what it is
    CroCivic91 Posts: 729, Reputation: 23

Aug 20, 2005, 04:15 PM
    For "problems after swap in my Civic", you will have better luck of getting an answer if you post your question on here - http://www.honda-acura.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=8

There are no Honda experts here, really... especially not for problems with a swapped engine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet Surging [ 11 Answers ]

My upstairs bathroom toilet sounds like it is surging on a regular basis. The water level is appropriate. Why is it doing this and how can I make it stop?

Help my 95 civic please! [ 1 Answers ]

My civic is not running happy. The RPM fluctuates on my car all day and some time even turns off! I have this really weird clicking noise when I start it and it last for about 15mins from start to running time, then it goes away, until the next time I shut it down and start it again. It doesn't...

90 civic... key won't come out [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 90 civic. During cold weather ( 50 or below) the key won't come out of the ignition for sometimes 5-10 min. In warm weather I have no troubles. I've also recently had trouble with the automatic gear shift getting it out of park. This is really frustrating because the battery runs down...

Civic key won't come out [ 1 Answers ]

My 90 honda civic key won't come out of the "lock" position in the ignition until you take the battery cable off. I've checked all the fuses and none of them seem to be bad. This is a real pain because if I leave the key in the ignition the battery will run dead. Help!

91 Honda Civic surging at idle [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 91 Honda Civic DX, the engine surges around 500rpm (guessing) at an idle, seems to get worse in hot weather. Car runs great other than that but after reading other post I'm sure I will be replacing my master relay soon! I have had times when the car would not start, I just cycle the key...

View more questions Search