Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cutnnice Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Kenmore elite ht3 Front load door will not close/lock reset
    How do you reset the machine or even run self test to find out what is wrong with it?:|
    cutnnice Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 11:34 PM
    Any malfunction with the lock on this machine you can pull up sears parts online order it for about $43.00 and install it yourself just unplug the machine first, then remove the seal tension ring carefully, remove three screws connecting lock and switch to housing , disconnect three plugs to old part reconnect to new part, part should alien with all holes in housing, mount part in properly,replace seal and seal ring. Boom!! YOU SAVED $140.00 If You were out of warranty

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I reset my kenmore elite 665 dishwasher? [ 26 Answers ]

I have a kenmore elite 665.16933 dishwasher. I think I need to reset it - I can only use the normal cycle and the other cycles (pots and pans, etc) won't kick on when pressed Anyone seen this before? Is there a way to reset the control panel?

Kenmore elite washer ht3 model will not start [ 1 Answers ]

All the lights come on for the options, but when I push the start button nothing happens I don't hear the door lock click either.

Kenmore front load won't do anything [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore front load model 41741142000. It will not do anything. I had a repair guy come out. He used his ohm meter to trace wiring and no problems. Then he got to the door switch and replaced it with one he had on his truck. He determined the problem was the timer. He said I could easily...

View more questions Search