Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nysegrl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 11:28 AM
    Phone Interview
    How would you sell a product over the phone (that you know of but don't have in your possession?) Like a bottle of shapoo:
    Would you like to sample our unique cutting edge hair cleanser?
    Then go on to say something that makes our product unique and maybe even explain that even tough our product is expensive you use less of it so...
    I have a phone interview with a company and they will be asking me what I know about their products and will ask me to sell them a product over the phone. They really encourage stacking? (like once you have the customer interested in the shampoo discuss the conditoner etc... )
    I just don't know how I should do this over the phone, hope I didn't confuse anyone:confused:
    sGt HarDKorE Posts: 656, Reputation: 98

Aug 14, 2007, 11:42 AM
    This is how I would do it

"Hi Sir/Mam, how is your day today? I am Chris, and i have something they will make your day easier, giving you more time to do things. Are you interested? "

Client: "Yes I am, Please go on."

"I am selling this wonderful vacuum. This is not you ordinary vacuum. It works great on hard wood floors, high carpet, tiles, and many other surfaces! Now you may say other vacuums are like this too, but this one does not miss anything because with he attachable hose you can get those tight corners! And it is only $100. Today, if you buy two vacuums or more, you get a portable vacuum that runs on batteries that you can use anywhere! This portal vacuum would normally cost $50.00, and can be bought separatly."

We do not only specialize in vacuums, check out our site, www.weareawsome.com, or I can tell you about our very useful, high quality items over the phone."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing disconnected phone line to same number as phone line that is active [ 3 Answers ]

If you can help I will vote for you... for any office... state or government! We have two separate phone lines. One for one room and one for another. One of the lines was cut off at our request by the phone company. We want to make the disconnected line active again and work on the same number...

Wiring a 2nd phone line into a regular phone line? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. A long time ago, I had a phone jack installed in my room to be used for a 2nd phone line. Well, we shut off the 2nd phone line, so now I have a phone jack in my room that is basically out of order. I'm trying to turn it into a regular phone jack. This jack has never been a regular wired phone...

How to record phone conversations from phone to PC? [ 6 Answers ]

Is there an inexpensive way to record phone conversations directly to PC using the earphone or headset jack port on the phone to either microphone line in port or USB port on PC? Does it also require special software? Here's what I want to do: My friend and I want to record our phone...

Stolen phone - am I stuck with phone charges? [ 3 Answers ]

My cell phone was stolen recently and the guy who stole it called all over the place, adding about $175 in phone charges to our phone bill. I reported it stolen to Qwest, but they say the charges are still my responsibility. I am planning to refute the bill, but I don't know the correct...

View more questions Search