Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    innocent_101 Posts: 14, Reputation: -2

Aug 14, 2007, 11:28 AM
    Is it all right ?
    I've knowen this guy for a couple of years now, we have been very close and I'm starting to fall in love with him but he's 11 or 12 years older then me. So what should I do, is it really OK to go out with him or not ? Please answer before he asks me.
    nysegrl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by innocent_101
    I've knowen this guy for a couple of years now, we have been very close and I'm starting to fall inlove with him but he's 11 or 12 years older then me. So what should I do, is it really ok to go out with him or not ? please answer before he asks me.
    I am not an expert but, I don't think that is a very big age (if your both ver 18) difference especially if you don't have a problem with it. I would go out with him and take things slowly
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Aug 14, 2007, 11:50 AM
    Well first off how old are you and how old is he?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2007, 03:43 PM
    Good question and I reiterate ; how old are the two of you? I think that's more important than looking at your ages compared to each other. 18 and 30 might be a tough mix. 30 and 42, on the other hand, should be no problem at all.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 04:24 PM
    I agree with s_cianci and BMI, how old are you two?
    And is he married or not?
    xxmissconfusedxx Posts: 121, Reputation: 5

Aug 14, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Heyy it all depends on how old you are
    beenaroundtheblock Posts: 37, Reputation: 7

Aug 14, 2007, 04:42 PM
    I took a 19 year old waitress out to a movie in 1998 when I was 38. We married Oct 2001 and are still doing great. We are 18years 9 months apart in age but she is mature for 28 and I am still a child at 47. We are madly in love with each other. Good luck
    babyd09 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 10, 2008, 11:42 AM
    I personally do not think that age matters at all it if all that your heart feels I am madly in love with my boyfriend and his 33 fixing to turn 34 and I am only 21 years old... So go for it who know that person just might be tha right one for you.. :) good luck
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2008, 07:02 PM

As long as you are considered an adult in the eyes of the law... otherwise there's another name than love for it!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

All right.this is already looking bad! [ 12 Answers ]

:mad: I was browsing the internet when I saw a post about the V-Tech shooter. Apparently he wrote down "Ismael Ax" on his arms and on the package he sent to NBC. People are now linking him to a terrorist organization. I even saw one post where someone said that the entire nation of Islam should be...

All right movie buffs. [ 1 Answers ]

Need the titles of two movies... One was about a girl who inheirits a house and moves in with her boyfriend. I was real.y young when I saw this, so it was late 80s early 90s. She thinks the house is haunted and goes to the library to see what she can find out about it. The part I remember most...

All right, what did I do wrong? [ 23 Answers ]

This woman has been interested in me for a couple of weeks. I've been playing it cool, teasing her hard(Yes that does wonders, thank you Wildcat) and being extremely cocky. I've gone to visit her a couple of times at her work and kept the visits short and then that night or the next day she comes...

Probations violators who had it turn out all right [ 6 Answers ]

On 2 year SIS for DUI and driving while revoked. They gave me a break this time because I am also on a 10-year revocation (one year to go). Did this so I could actually get my license back. Done 18 months of private probation, fulfilled all other conditions, have somebody come get me when she calls...

View more questions Search