Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wrwinn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 11:19 AM
    Maiden Name Lookup
    I am working on finding classmates for a 50th year reunion. Can someone tell me the best way to find females when all I have is their maiden name.
    gpacsinc Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 15, 2007, 08:41 PM
    I am looking for my first cousin who was born Wendy Lee Richter in Chicago, Illinois in I believe 1950. Her parents were Laverne and Ted Richter, who eventually got divorced. She was very active in the Goodman Theatre as a young adult and am thinking she went into some type of theatrical career. Someone told me her name now was Wedy Lee Snyder or Snider. Can someone tell me how to find her - a site that doesn't cost anything?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2007, 08:45 PM
    Gpasc Free People Search by ZabaSearch! people seem to use this site a lot. Good luck
    go_boston_redsox Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 25, 2007, 12:42 PM
    You can find people by maiden name on Free People Search - by name, email or phone number for free. You can also find people by old phone numbers and emails too. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lookup key was not found [ 3 Answers ]

When trying to do a web search, or just typing a website address in the bar and hitting "GO"... I keep getting "THE REQUESTED LOOKUP KEY WAS NOT FOUND IN ANY ACTIVATION CONTEXT" Is this due to a software problem? OS problem? How do I make the insanity stop... :confused:

Making drop down and lookup dynamic [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem making lookup dynamic such that if items in drop downs change the lookup should also change. I have spent over a week and no clue comes up. A friend suggested this site for me and I'm confident to have answers after reading some of answers provided. Anyone to help? You can please...

Forward lookup,reverse lookup [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am not getting the idea what exactly is FORWARD LOOKUP, REVERSE LOOKUP,zones while configuring DNS . Can anone explain briefly or give me the link to go through:)

Cascading lookup fields... [ 3 Answers ]

Want to use the form frmCardDetails to populate tblCards. Want to select the sport from a lookup field linked to tblSports and then the League from tblLeagues, BUT only displaying the leagues that are included in that sport. I have looked at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/209595/en-us and...

View more questions Search