Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BLUEPEARL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 09:17 AM
    I think something is wrong with my boyrfriend
    I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years, we are not really in a rush to have a baby but I won't mind. Throughout the whole relationshipi have never got pregnant by him. About 2 years ago we broke up and I was dating this guy I met in hs and in 4 months I got pregnant. I had an abortion and I find it so weird that I got pregnant so fast by the new guy and never got pregnant in 6 years... he smokes and drinks... do you think he's the problem I'm sure he is... WHAT AM I Going to DO??
    ANDIELEE01 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 12:49 PM
    I'm in the same boat, I have been trying with my husband for 2 years, but 3 years ago I was raped and I turned up pregnant, I too had an abortion, and I'm so scared either I had scarring from the abortion or something with me, because my husband has other kids!
    ANDIELEE01 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 12:51 PM
    Good luck though!!
    macksmom Posts: 1,787, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 01:20 PM
    Your best bet would be to go get tested, both of you, so he doesn't feel like he's in it alone. My husband and I have been trying with no luck (I have a 5yr old daughter from a previous relationship, he has no kids) but I saw the look on his face when I would mention that maybe there was something wrong, he didn't want to feel like us not being able to get pregnant was all his fault. So we did it all together, I went and got tested, and we purchased an at-home test for him, we researched vitamins that help fertility in men, and those that help in women, and we went out and got them together. Most importantly you have to be in this together :)
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Aug 14, 2007, 01:21 PM
    Are you TRYING to get pregnant with him? Just because you didn't accidentally get pregnant doesn't have anything to do with his reproductive health. Getting pregnant by that other guy has to do with timing (your ovulation) and unsafe sex (assuming it was since BCP are 99% effective)

Only a doctor can tell either of you if you cannot reproduce. When you said he smokes and drinks did you mean your current boyfriend or the man who got you pregnant?
    sacha Posts: 94, Reputation: 7

Aug 15, 2007, 07:26 AM
    U should go see your gyn and talk about your concerns about trying to conceive and have your man get his sperm checked out.
    LADIIJOKER10 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2008, 09:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUEPEARL
    I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years, we are not really in a rush to have a baby but i wont mind. Throughout the whole relationshipi have never got pregant by him. Abbout 2 years ago we broke up and i was dating this guy i met in hs and in 4 months i got pregnant. I had an abortion and i find it so weird that i got pregnant so fast by the new guy and never got pregnant in 6 years......... he smokes and drinks ......... do u think he's the problem im sure he is ...........WHAT AM I GONNA DO????????????????
    My boyfriend drinks and smokes too and we have been t5rying for 3 months know and they told me that it takes a while for them to do what they need to do

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My keyboard is typing the wrong thing [ 4 Answers ]

On my laptop when I type an s it \show\s up like thi\s \s. When I type the q it come\s up a\s zq and zq come\s up zq The / \show\s up like /[ The up arrow goe\s up but al\so type\s a j and when I type a j it \show\s up on the line above The down arrow goe\s down, but it al\so leave\s a comma...

How do I unlock my laptop keyboard - it types the wrong thing! [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, My Sony Viao laptop has some weird setting where you can change the keyboard letters to type numbers or symbols. I have no idea how I made this turn on and cannot figure out how to turn it off. Currently, if I type the letter "U" for example, the screen displays a 4. HELP!

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

What Is This Thing? [ 3 Answers ]

Terresa Marie, my friend, felt something sticking her in the back. When I unsipped the dresss this is what I found. She has been bitten by a Brown Recluse Spider and is deathly afraid of them. I attempted to identify the bug on the internet but no joy. Does anyone know what it is? Thanks, ...

Did I do the right thing ? [ 5 Answers ]

I call the animal cruelty number to my neighbor and they said that they will investigate him and probably sue him > thanks labman and everyone else for helping I really appreciate it .

View more questions Search