Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neospice Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2005, 08:39 AM
    Yeah its really strange... Even though I'm dating girls I would like for her to eventually come around and want me back, even if it is just to have the power to accept/decline. I don't know if this will ever happen, but not sure the best way to do it. I followed the advice from askmen about dating other people and letting her know about it and making it so I don't care about not being with her and I think I'll have to just keep no contact for a while and let that roll around in her head. I got across what I wanted to about me moving on because I wasn't going to sit around and wait for ANY girl and it was her that didn't want to work things out and caused me to move on and date.

The funny thing is, if she ever comes around to wanting me back, at that point time will have passed and I'll already be fully over her...
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2005, 08:41 AM
    I'd take my time with this one. She seems to have some feelings still for you.

I'd quit giving her too much info.
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2005, 11:59 AM
    So when is this Jesus dude coming? How's that working out for you?
    kingping Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Aug 26, 2005, 12:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paulrigglez
    this is for both of you how dare you insult god ,do you know that the day will come when jesus returns on earth to gather up the choosen people and to take them to the new kingdom,you two will not be allowed to enter you will be in hell suffering and you will remember when i warned you to give up your hatred and to beleive in the way i tell you.i tell you this i will give you another chance to join our forces against the evil one.get on your knees and pray for forgiveness and from now on think the way i tell you in the name of jesus,stay in him and continue to read the bible,if you do this i shall allow you to enter the newkingdom i have been given the power to tell you this cause i have seen the holy spirit with my own eye's so that i can preach the truth to all those who sin so that they can be saved now get to the reading and the praying brothers and,i hope to see you in the newkingdom.
    When's he coming to take you?

Aug 28, 2005, 10:12 AM
    She's being really immature now... like on Friday when I'm out in the town with some friends, she texts me saying she's passing my house... I ask her why, and she replies that she egged my house, I reply saying great, have fun, and she says I am and I will... anyway when I get home around 3AM I look around the house and don't see anything, just like I thought... I get a text the next day asking if I saw the eggs, and I didn't even reply... so immature, never seen her like this.

Aug 28, 2005, 10:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by neospice
    She's being really immature now... like on Friday when im out in the town with some friends, she texts me saying she's passing my house... i ask her why, and she replies that she egged my house, i reply saying great, have fun, and she says i am and i will... anyways when i get home around 3AM i look around the house and don't see anything, just like i thought... i get a text the next day asking if i saw the eggs, and i didn't even reply... so immature, never seen her like this.
    Egg your house? How old is this girl?

Aug 28, 2005, 10:27 AM
    Lol, she's 23... she didn't actually do it, but not sure why she would message me with that...

Aug 28, 2005, 10:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by neospice
    lol, she's 23... she didn't actually do it, but not sure why she would message me with that...
    Sounds like she's desperate
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2005, 12:02 PM
    She's trying to be funny and get your attention. The gal must need attention badly.

She might be showing her true colors though. Some times a woma nwill hide her true self to be with you based on immaturity.

I bet if you totally ignore her she will really look for attention.

Aug 28, 2005, 08:48 PM
    Seems like that... I have her on my MSN but blocked so I can still see her names when she changes them but she can't see me. I came home tonight and I seen her name was changed to 'Wicked weekend... Good thing I'm single' lol
    Ultra Member

Aug 29, 2005, 08:23 AM
    She might be teasing you. She seems to need the attention

Oct 6, 2005, 07:41 AM
    Fast forward today... A couple weeks ago I finally had her off my cell phone plan and had no reason to contact with her anymore (she owes me money but I gave up on that). We fought back and forth, she'd say mean things I'd say them back, and I decided then to stop that and not play into her games anymore and not reply (msgs). We're both on this website that has our pictures and profiles up, and she recently changed some of the pics and friends on hers and so did I. She messages me yesterday (through the site) calling me a loser and that I'm copying her by changing my pics because she did it. Lol, what a dumb thing to message me about. I didn't reply naturally cause I don't want to fight anymore. Last night I get a private call on my phone and I figured it was her so I didn't answer, but got a voicemail. I check the voicemail and its just a song by Eminem (puke). Basically the song is saying how "you make me sick to my stomach."

This girl is really messed. Apparently she hates my guts and doesn't want anything to do with me, yet she keeps tabs on my page (on the site) and calls me to leave me that message? Anyone know what she's trying to do? I'm obviously not going to respond cause its so dumb.
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2005, 08:25 AM
    I think she likes you dude. A women would not spend the time on a guy she has no attraction for.

If she's doing that crap though, she might be a little sick in the head?

I don't like saying this much, but you probably are better off without. It doesn't sound healthy. Some one who's likes the fights and abuse - this sounds like it might be abuse.

I am only into win back if she's worth it!!
    hanabelle Posts: 37, Reputation: 6

Oct 6, 2005, 11:24 AM
    Hi, If I were you I would just continue dating and have a good time, life is short. The fact that you guys broke up even just teporarily must have been for a reason. Don't concern yourself on telling her you dated others, even if she asks, it really isn't any of her business anymore, your broken up. And as far as her telling you she wants "time" or "space" doesn't always mean she wants someone else or that there is someone else. Maybe she's going through issues and really does need sometime although unfairly to you. It sucks to be pushed away, I know. Woman are not always looking for "something better" to come along, that's a load of crap. In any instance the same thing could be said about men, but we all know that's a generality and not always true. Date as many people as possible that is how you know what you truly want. Like the old saying "if you love something set it free, if it comes back then its yours for ever. Good luck! ;)
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 9, 2005, 02:00 PM
    Keep everything on a strictly "need-to-know" basis. If she asks you any questions, answer them honestly but don't volunteer any information yourself. You seem to still care for this person but at the same time have realistically assessed the situation so as not to pin all of your hopes on her if ultimately she chooses not to come back to you. If she does want to come back she'll let you know. Meanwhile, continue seeing your other lady friends and meeting new ones. You might eventually find something better then the present woman in question. Either way, you certainly have nothing to lose.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

Help with dating [ 4 Answers ]

Well , don't laugh but I've not had a date in about 8 years! I'm 35 , live alone. I've never been in love & never had a long term boyfriend. I'm not ugly , I'm a confident and outgoing person, I have loads of friends. I just can't seem to attract anyone... & when I do I just run off......

View more questions Search