Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Aug 13, 2007, 06:15 PM
    What's the worst thing
    I always wondered, what's the worst thing that can happen from drinking or sharing drinks with someone.

Besides mono.

I don't see how its so bad besides catching a cold.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2007, 06:57 PM
    Cold sores, strep throat, and some studies (not all) say meningitis is a possibility - see this report - Meningitis, What is meningitis?
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Aug 13, 2007, 06:59 PM
    Well... I would think Herpes, if you can even get that from sharing a drink... I don't remember.
    GoldieMae Posts: 263, Reputation: 89

Aug 13, 2007, 07:02 PM
    Honta virus, influenza, staph, and necrotic faciitis...
    novascotiaqt Posts: 6, Reputation: 3

Aug 13, 2007, 07:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by xAjikanx
    I always wondered, whats the worst thing that can happen from drinking or sharing drinks with someone.

Besides mono.

I dont see how its so bad besides catching a cold.
    Well hepatitis from drinking from others and liver disease from drinking to start.
    Marzapan741 Posts: 478, Reputation: 14

Aug 13, 2007, 07:30 PM
    Wow... I would have never of even guesssed all that can happen from sharing a drink with someone.

Ty haha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What Were Some f Your Best/Worst Experiences Ever? [ 53 Answers ]

Self explanatory don't you think? What are some of your experiences (recent ør not so recent) that were good, bad and ugly. Experiences with family ør friends ør pets... anything goes:)

Three worst artists [ 110 Answers ]

Name the three worst artists you know. 1.Sheryl Crow 2.Lindsay Lohan 3.Paris Hilton Come on people Paris Hilton is so ghey. :(

Always settling for worst [ 6 Answers ]

I am an attractive, successful, educated and fun loving woman with a great personality. Yet I find that I am always settling for second best. Throughout my life (I am 29) I have been in relationships where they break up because the guy does something wrong (Cheating, verbal abuse, lies). I end up...

What's the right thing to do? [ 4 Answers ]

hi, I am 15 and have been in a very meaning full and specific relationship for the last 9months but 3months ago I moved to Australia form the UK. this was a very upsetting time and the hardest thing a have ever done. We stayed together, she coming out in about 60days and staying for 2months and...

My worst fear... [ 5 Answers ]

I haven't written in a while, simply because I have felt horrible... I thought I was pregnant months ago, but ended up it was just a scare once again... well my worst fear has happened and I have just found out that I have PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome) so that means I am going to have a hard...

View more questions Search