Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    honkymcgoo Posts: 3, Reputation: 3

Aug 13, 2007, 04:43 PM
    1990s little girl's imaginative board game?
    I would like any information as to the title of this game or website with information. You needed 4 girls, who each had a duty(leader, scribe, etc.) and a certain crystal that had a function, and you marked off rooms of your house with little signs and played some game with a plot about unicorns and evil witches from a cassette tape, using your imagination for everything.:confused:
    KellO1478963 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 26, 2008, 06:34 PM
    I think you are talking about Tales of the Crystal.

1993 Tales of the Crystals game Milton Bradley

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Atmosphere - Board game [ 16 Answers ]

Does anyone remember a 1990's board game called atmosphere?

I have invented a new board game and need retailers. [ 1 Answers ]

I do not know if I should ask this in here! I have designed a board game that is more exciting than other board games. Where can I find retailers who can convey it commercially? Do I have to register it first? Thanks

Toy from the 1990s [ 3 Answers ]

This toy in the outside was like a flower bud, it had a "key" with this key you could open the bud and inside was a type of little doll and her home. I don't think it was a polly pocket if anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it thanks!! :confused:

Board game name [ 1 Answers ]

I would like the name and maker of a board game we bought for our daughter in the mid 1990's. There were four game pieces that were princesses, named Rose, Amber, Skye, and Violet. The game was a castle that set up in the bottom of the game box. It had a magic wand that you would stick in holes on...

My Girl's a Virgin! [ 15 Answers ]

What's up People, I have a girl and we have been together for about 10months now and I still haven't had sex with her yet!! She says she wants to wait until she gets married. But I am thinking about ending the relationship because it is tuff on me. My friends say I need to keep her and just cheat...

View more questions Search