Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maribelia Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 03:44 PM
    19yr going on 20 in September is confused?
    1. Last normal period on July 7 07. Last time had sex July 16 07.
    2. Period was supposed to start on August 7. I have a relatively normal period... NEVER have been late. I started to “bleed” late afternoon August 9. It has not been normal. I usually bleed heavily the first two days and decrease and end about the 4 or 5 day. This time I had very light bleeding for about 48 hours (2 full days). Yesterday it stopped completely. Today August 13 in the morning I had some “bleeding” that is brown and is only present when I wipe. Now in the afternoon, 3:00pm, I have the brown blood on my panties.
    3. Yesterday I was terribly bloated.
    4. I’ve been belching a lot for the past 3 days
    5. Random bouts of nausea
    6. The past 2 weeks I get tried and have shortness of breath/breath heavily when I have to walk from the university’s parking lot to main campus... about .5-.75 of a mile
    7. I’ve had many random headaches during the past week
    8. Had cravings for the past two weeks.
    9. I’ve been feeling more thristy.. needing more water.
    10. I’ve been moody and emotional.
    11. I have bleeding gums.
    12. Have days were just feel really “lazy”
    13. Slight lower back pains
    14. NO cramps.
    15. My fiancé has been having stomach problems... nausea, lack and increase of appetite.

I took a home pregnancy test and it came out negative. Im confused as I don’t know if this is a possible pregnancy or something else. Ive done research and everything seems to be in line with a pregnancy especially the bleeding gums since that NEVER happens with a period. What is it most likely? A pregnancy?
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 09:26 PM
    It could be pregnancy; I would wait about 14 days and take another HPT so that your hcg levels would have a chance to build up if you are pregnant. While the symptoms you listed are related to pregnancy they could be related to other health issues as well so I would advise that you see your doctor ASAP. Keep in mind, if you dwell on being pregnant you can often trick your body into feeling certain ways. As for the irregularity, all women will experience this at some point in their life, it's normal. Good luck and see you doctor!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused [ 19 Answers ]

I am a 21 year old girl going out with a 24 year old guy for 2yrs. He says he Loves me and I love him, but sometimes I get scared because I feel that he is going to cheat on me. The reason I feel that way is because when we go out to bars.. he gets drunk and starts complementing other women...

I have a 19yr [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: I have a 19yr old girl, she still lives with me. Sometimes we fight for the fact that I tell her she's not going out Saturday night?. What should I do?. should she leave either way?

I'm So Confused [ 6 Answers ]

Ok I have been fighting this confusing battle about if I'm pregnant or not for about 3 months now. If so, I would have been ever since about Nov.19,2006. I KNOW I pee a lot and I can't stand it, I have gained weight and my stomach has become a little noticeable. My breast hurt sometimes and I've...

Very confused [ 1 Answers ]

give the four word equations for sodium and calcium reacting with nitric acid and sulphuric acid :confused:

View more questions Search