Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LanceBski Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 03:01 PM
    Sublettee Giving Notice
    I have a sublet-tee who agreed to a 40 day notice on moving out. She also agreed to stay more than just the summer (I live at the beach in California). She moved in at the beginning of May. Now she is trying to leave with only 25 days notice. What can I hold her to? Does she need to pay for this last month in advance?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 06:12 PM
    Do you have anything in writing and her signature?
    LanceBski Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 02:02 PM
    Yes, the forty day notice is in writing with her signature.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Aug 14, 2007, 04:01 PM
    Then you have her. She will owe you for the entire 40 days. Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Giving yourself an orgsim [ 10 Answers ]

How do you give yourself an orgsim?

I'm giving up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I`ve been married for 15 yrs.My husband is a very loving and caring guy but we always seem to fight over very small issues then few months back I found out that he had a girl in his hotel room(he is in sales and marketing) and very often travels and when I asked him initially he denied but...

Eviction notice or quit notice [ 1 Answers ]

I've been living in this house for 46 years with my mother, sister and brother. My beloved uncle decided to take over the house because the house needed repairs. He was approved for a second mortgage. Unforunatelly he passed away. My aunt became exceutive of his estate or so she claimed, Any...

Giving and not getting [ 5 Answers ]

Well I'm 24 been with my man for 7 yrs and love him so much when we started making love to him was so passionate we would make love every time we saw each other so he knew I had a high sex drive I thought he did too but as the years passed I have been noticing that we won't make love until were...

Giving up my dreams? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, I originally went to college for film I wanted to direct or produce and after one year I joined the army reserve and left school to move where my new husband was stationed. Now I'm an 'army wife' and mom which is common around here but my husband is getting out soon and I would like to go...

View more questions Search