Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ruin_leader Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 12:36 PM
    Action Replay DS
    Hello,

I have a serious question about the Action Replay for the DS could you help me?
    I know how to use codes for the game but I can't add them I have added them before but now I can't? By the way this is on the Action replay Code Manager for the PC. I thought you like drag and drop the name of the game you want from the top right box to the bottom left box you right click on it and it says add cheat and you just copy and paste the code in the code place and type the name in their that's what I did before. Now I installed it on a different computer and I forgot how to use it can you please tell me how to add cheats.
    Thank you

Ruin_leader
    ella00000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 9, 2009, 11:49 AM

On my ar with a mistake I lose all my cheats on ar and I try to drag the game and cheats to the ar but the allways write "not enogh free space"
    I don't understand that because of I don't have any game on the ar? Need help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Action Figure [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find a 10 inch action figure from the mid 90's Mostly white and black with attachable grey armor and face plate, he came with a briefcase( I believe) and several cool looking weapons. His visor was orange and thin, he resembled a futuristic police officer Thanks

A call to action? [ 4 Answers ]

Over in Germany the anticapitalist and antiimperialist protests are ongoing. Today and tomorrow is "Actionday against war, militarization and torture." Other planned protests/events are: United States Social Forum Katrina Survivors Forum Free Roaming Human- Cross-Country on Foot for Wild...

What action to take [ 11 Answers ]

My tenant is late every month and it’s getting to the point where he doesn’t return a call. Not sure if he will even pay this months rent. Checks have bounced several times, his yearly contract ended, and we are now on a month to month. I live the Dade County Florida (Miami). Can I write a...

Can any action be taken [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently got a phone call at work about a judgment that I had against me in 98 over breaking a lease by leaving before my 60 day notice was up so they garnished my wages and got there money but now they are telling me that ten years later they didn't get all there money and if I want to pay...

The name of action in English [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all, I saw the following image on an e-maginze. http://www.dit.hcmut.edu.vn/~lhhai/stuff/child.jpg In the picture, the girl is putting her hand on her nose and try to block it. I'm vietnamese and I don't know how to call that action in English. Can you help me ? Thank in advance Ly Hoang...

View more questions Search