Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mosso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2005, 03:19 PM
    Uscis send application to wrong office
    I have a question in regard to a recent matter at the USCIS branch in
    Jacksonville. I have filed an I485 application with them (based on family)
    Last year, and have received an iterview notice back in March of this year
    2005. One week later, they sent me another letter stating that, for some
    Unforseen circumestances, they will send me another notice for rescheduling.
    I went to jacksonville in April, talked to an officer and he informed me
    That they sent my folder to some wrong office in Florida. They asked me to
    Wait 2-6 weeks for them to retrieve the folder and then they will instantly
    Send me an interview notice upon arrival of that folder. I waited since
    April, now we are in mid augest, I received nothing. So, I went on augest 10
    To see what happened, and guess what, they tell me the same story. They said
    The folder has been sent to Miami office. I was aggrevated. They claimed
    That they have retrieved the folder on Augest 1, but for some reason (I
    Believe some one is not doing his/her job) it was sent to miami. They asked
    Me to waint another 2-6 weeks. I asked "what is preventing this from happing
    again?", officer said coldly "it may happen."
    I filed this application back on may of 2004. It has been 16 months since I
    Filed, and it only takes them 12 months to process such aplications.
    I am wondering what you would suggest me to do in this situation.
    Krish Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Oct 11, 2005, 03:28 PM
    Try to get your local congressman or senator involved. You could go to their offices and they will send a note to the DAO. That should get it moving

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Potuguese Passport Application [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help. I am wanting to apply for a portuguese passport and need info on how to do so. I am of South African origin living in the uk indefinitely, on a south african passport, my father is the same except that he has a british passport by marriage. My grandfather was portuguese, born...

Need advice on fertilizer application [ 4 Answers ]

My goal is to control/eliminate the broadleaf weeds such as dandelions. I'd like to apply a Weed and Feed type fertilizer tonight but the weather forecast is calling for 3 days of light rain - is this good in that it'll help the fertilizer to get into the soil or is it bad because the rain may wash...

Explorer.exe-Application Error [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Dell Dimension E510 w/Windows XP. I recently converted from Norton Antivirus to SpySweeper and then I've been try to use the Microsoft Defender II antivirus program to protect my computer. Somewhere in the transition I got several infections and now I get an application error...

When do I mow, after weed & feed application? [ 2 Answers ]

I did a weed and feed application on Sunday, wondering if it is too early to mow again? I don't want to mow up any residual product. It has rained a few times since, I am in the PNW, Seattle area. It is really nice this afternoon here and I would like to take advantage of the time and the...

Application Hijacking [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I'm experincing a couple of problems but I'll post each one as a separate thread to enable others experincing similar problems to hopefully find the solution without having to ask again. Should I be concerned about this? (4 entries in my security log): (All the same REMOTE MAC :...

View more questions Search