Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    belzinga Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 07:20 AM
    Does any one remember this kids show from the 90's?
    I remember watching a TV show (in canada) but forget the name...

BASIC SETTING:
    - apartment
    - balcony
    - had a train running around the balcony, through the wall and through the kitchen/living room and if someone was in the balcony and needed a drink then someone in the kitchen would put the drink on the train and run it out to the balcony

BASIC PLOT:
    - a fair bit of singing
    - remember them when they were going for a picnic they recorded a song on their answering machine "Going for a picnic"
    - remember them singing "Swimming swimming in my swimming pool" and they would leave words out like what you would do in BINGO and doing actions

LOGO
    - I think it was a light blue triangle
    -----------------

For some reason "It's Time" rings a bell but I am not sure if that is the name... quick Google searches turn up nothing.

Anyone else have any idea?
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Aug 13, 2007, 10:08 PM
    Mr. Rogers' Neighborhood?
    belzinga Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 05:01 AM
    No... I actually figured it out... it was called Join In

Thanks anyway
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2007, 05:16 AM
    More info: "Join In!" (1989)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's /90's Old kids show [ 4 Answers ]

This is bugging me so bad I need to know the answer, There was a show I used to watch when I was younger. There was a princes, a dragon, & I think it was a bat, that would fly into things like walls & would say " I meant to do that",He lived at the top of the castle , & there were 2 creatures,...

90's Kids show [ 4 Answers ]

I can remember a character in a kids cartoon but I don't know their name or what show it was! The character was male and he had brown hair in a pony tail, with a little on at the front - it has been buggin me for ages! Help!

Do you remember this TV show from the mid 90's? [ 6 Answers ]

I remember watching a TV show in Canada and if my memory is correct the shows logo, was something like a blue triangle with the title. The set I believe was an apartment, and it had one girl, and two guys I think. A train went around the room, and off onto the balcony, and if someone was on the...

Does anybody remember this mid 90s kids TV show? [ 2 Answers ]

I only have VERY vague memories of it but I hope someone can help with what I have: It was like a computer graphics style show with insects or bugs and there was a girl and a boy, the boy was possibly the prince or something like that and they flew around on another bug like thing. I have a...

90's kids TV show [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the 90's kids TV show w/ a kid named donkey lips?

View more questions Search