Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peiruey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2005, 12:47 PM
    How to hire the best people for your company?
    How do organization ensure that they are hiring the best people and putting them into the right position?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 19, 2005, 03:27 AM
    Generally, for each position:

1. "What does the job entail?"
    - Have a comprehensive job description.
    2. "What skills and strengths are needed to do this job well?"
    - Identify the skills and strengths needed.
    3. "How do I know IF this person can do the job and/or how well can he do it?"
    - Have an interview "script" - and a "grading system" of sorts... as in a "score" for each answer.

Does this give you the basic gist?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal Employment [ 30 Answers ]

;) Hi! I was wondering, is there any "paranormal jobs" here in western Michigan available? I mean working in the paranoramal/investigative field that you can get involved in as a job?

Regarding H1b employment [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question that if a person is employed on H1-B visa, can he have a misc income, that is either from work from home kind of job where you get a 1099 form, is it legal to do this kind of work and earn side income apart from your H1-B employment. In this case when you file return apart...

F1 and self-employment [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am on F-1 visa and want to sell jewelry made by me, just couple of samples. I found a site, some News letter for international student (//infohost.nmt.edu/~stuaffs/Intl/Newsletters/May2003.pdf), where they say self-employment is illegal for F-1. Though I remember I saw somewhere info that...

Termination of At Will Employment [ 3 Answers ]

If an at will employee is terminated by their employer for cause and investigation finds that there is no evidence to support the claim, can that employee then sue the employer for wrongful termination given that the employer could not supply evidence to show just cause?

Employment [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Will I Find Employment Soon? My Birthday Is 4/28/49. Thank You, Sharon

View more questions Search