Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fenum Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 01:18 AM
    Blue Screen of Death

What is Blue Screen of Death?
    What does the following errors mean?

01) DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
    ***STOP: 0X000000D1 (0X0FEFF41C, 0X000000FF, 0X00000000, 0X84F03CC2)

02) PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    *** STOP: 0X00000050 (0XE48CF000, 0X00000000, 0X80587D82, 0X00000001)

I am unable to install Windows XP properly and if it is installed properly, these errors are more and quiet frequent.

After getting the 1st error, I uninstalled and disconnected all the USB equipments viz.. BenQ 5000 Scanner and Bluetooth Dongle.

After rebooting PC, and working efficiently for half an hour, i got the 2nd error.

PLEASE HELP...
    I AM REALLY FED-UP..!! :mad: :eek:

Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 13, 2007, 01:36 AM
    Disconnect EVERYTHING that isn't needed, like scanners, printers, etc and go from there.
    You should NEVER try and install windows when everything is connected anyway
    fenum Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 02:07 AM

Yes, i disconnected all unwanted gadgets.
    Still, the problem is there.
    Will re-installation of XP can solve this issue?
    wtfury Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 07:31 AM
    Window XP does a memory check... you may have bad memory. My sister had a similar problem with hers. We called Microsoft we found this out. She replaced the bad memory and has been working fine ever since. Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blue screen of death [ 17 Answers ]

Just purchased a Dell Inspiron E1705 with mobile capabilites. Service is with Cingular. Every time I go surfing on the web at some point I will get this blue screen telling me windows has shut down to protect the computer. Dell tech support has been useless in solving this problem. Any...

Blue Screen of Death on Compaq Evo [ 5 Answers ]

On my compaq evo n400c laptop I just installed windows XP PRO. It boots up fine everything works then at random times the blue screen of death comes up. The really strange thing is it's random driver files that it displayes. And sometimes there's no driver at all. It will say the big long thing...

Please help... Blue screen of death! [ 7 Answers ]

Yes, I have had the blue screen of death for a few months now. I have tried numerous stupid things but they don't seem to work It hadn't happened for a few weeks until today, it happened again. I have the error reports for it if that helps. Is there anyting I can do?

Blue screen of death [ 4 Answers ]

got a friend with this problem any ideas to resolve it ERROR 0x00000024 NTFS.SYS and it says... check the disk with CHDSK /F to repair the problem... but I can't because I can't access to anything to do a CHKDSK... :)

View more questions Search