Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2005, 10:33 AM
    Treating a skunk problem
    We've got several skunks in our apt community. They burrow under the porches.

We've tried a variety of things but it is a big battle.

I've gone so far as to flood the holes with water in the daytime - thinking I've drowned anything down there - and cemented in the hole, but within a few days a new hole appears near the old one.

Is there a miracle cure for keeping skunks away?

Thanks!
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Aug 18, 2005, 07:51 PM
    Could you use wire fencing to keep them out from under the porches? Perhaps completely cover the ground under there with wire fencing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Tip for treating & clearing acne/pimple prone skin [ 7 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, I have very acne prone skin and have discovered a very simple, inexpensive way to treat and clear acne, pimples, large pores, black heads, and white heads. After only 1 week of use, my face is clear, skin texture is smoother, pores less visible, even tiny eye wrinkles are...

I need help as far as treating a daughter like a daughter [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am asking for help! I have a 33 year old daughter who it seems is always coming up with "why can't you treat me like a daughter should be treated, I have my own family and you just don't treat me like a daughter should be treated". What am I going to do here? I have been...

Playboy girlfirend problem.. Real problem [ 14 Answers ]

I have this new girlfriend.. that I really, really like (more than any other). She seems really nice... she was wearing everything of the "playboy" (earrings, bag, shirt, etc, etc) brand name / merchandise. I thought it was cute and a one time thing. Until I saw her bedroom.. It was 100%...

Treating Vomiting Dog at home [ 5 Answers ]

My one-year old Brittany has been through the intestinal blockage route and survived, barely. Three months later he is vomiting stomach bile with a bit of grass and refusing food. Normally he will eat your arm if you don't put the food down quickly enough, so this is significant. I found that he...

View more questions Search