Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

Aug 13, 2007, 01:14 PM
    Very true, the whole H&C system is abused at best, usually by consultants or lawyers who have no hope of winning the case but have no issue collecting the money for it, they should be locked up in prison for the applications they file and receive large amounts of money for.

The H&C provision is VERY useful in circumstances where family is involved. The situation of our friend here is a good example, having a sister in Canada is a positive advantage although coming from the U.S is not the ideal place for H&C. But a viable option nonetheless, IF and ONLY if all other measures have been researched and executed. Unfortunately this theory has been lost on many a crooked consultant. Sorry, just my usual field bashing:)
    L-001-06-H Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Sep 3, 2007, 06:59 PM
    OK, an update... got another ticket, have it resolved... and another thing, she's not legally considered my sister, I'm just useto referring to her as my sis... we go WAY back, she's more of a sister than anyone could be. So that's prety much out the door... I'm familiarized with the basics of the "skilled worker" class, and I have almost no chance at it, if I do go for that, it'll be two years before I move up there. Family sponsorship is also out of the question. Paid rep is looking like a good possibility... also, I'm planning on living there for at least four years, probably staying there. I'm sick of living here, and it's getting worse. If anyone that works in this field, would like to talk to me on this (if you guys are bored or something, I don't know... ) than I'm more than greatfull... or if you have any idea where and/or who I could speak with (asside form going to buffalo, NY to the embacy there, I would be EXTREMELY greatufull there too.
    L-001-06-H Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Sep 11, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Does anyone have a link to the IRPA website, and if so could I please have it?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

US naturalized citizen to become French citizen? [ 0 Answers ]

Hello! I want to know what the process is like to become a French citizen for an American Naturalized Citizen (born in Armenia). My boyfriend is French, and we might get married but we might not. I want to know : 1)how I could be granted French Citizenship without marrying my boyfriend and...

Married to an US citizen - How do I become a citizen myself [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Experts: I married a US citizen, and I want to become a US citizen myself. We both don't live in the US at the moment and are not planning on living there either. Is that possible? What do I have to do and where can I find information about this? Thanks so much! Kiesel

Marriage law between a Turkish citizen and Greek citizen [ 0 Answers ]

To whom it may concern ı would like to find out if a Turkish citizen gets married in Greece with a Greek citizen does the Turkish citizen has to wait and remain in Greece until her residant permit arrives? Doesn't she aloud to travel abroad before the resident permit document arrives? How...

View more questions Search