Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 12:38 AM
    Who watched the Perseid shower?
    Hey guys! I spent my night, from about 11pm-1am, viewing the annual Perseid meteor shower; it was fantastic! I was just wanting to hear you guy's experience with this, if any. Just curious! ;)
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2007, 12:39 AM
    I slept through it, had some pretty cool dreams though :D
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 02:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rankrank55
    Hey guys! I spent my night, from about 11pm-1am, viewing the annual Perseid meteor shower; it was fantastic! I was just wanting to hear you guy's experience with this, if any. Just curious! ;)
    I am not anywhere near you are rank, but I when I heard that a meteor shower was expected I wished I was..

I am sure it was an amazing sight...
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 02:06 AM
    Reports from our area wasn't good there saying it was more of a drip than a shower :( it was to cloudy at 11 but it did clear by 12
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2007, 04:16 AM
    Firmbeliever: The shower was visible in the whole northern hemisphere wherever there were clear skies.
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 09:48 AM
    Yeah it was at bit hazy where I live but it was clear enough that we could see about 1 to 5 meteors per minute! Ahh Cap, you slept through it! Shame on you :P
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Aug 13, 2007, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Capuchin
    Firmbeliever: The shower was visible in the whole northern hemisphere wherever there were clear skies.
    That's the thing I am in the Southern hemisphere:(
    Uber Member

Aug 13, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Aww <3

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I was little I watched this movie about a teenage witch and I need the title [ 2 Answers ]

I watched this move back in the early 90's and it used to come on abc family , this movie was my favorite to watch when I was a child and I would like to know the title... The plot was about this teenage girl who found out that she was a witch on her 16th birthday. She reached out to an older...

I cannot remember this TV show I watched as a kid. Early 90's [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the show were there was three guys and a girl and they would help fight Viruses in the computers. One guy hit his drum sticks and another struck his guitar. Then they were transported into the computer. They were put into these robots that could fight viruses by themselves or...

Looking for title of movie I watched when I was younger [ 1 Answers ]

Okay so this is really hard to work with, but I have like the last scene in my head, and I can't remember anymore of it. It was like a girl, and there is a evil man ( possibly her brother, or like old husband) and he can turn things in to stone. And the scene I remember is that she is running...

Replace shower Plumbing Valve assembly shower head 2 knobs [ 3 Answers ]

In a fiberglass corner shower shell. What I have is an old leaking rusted Shower valve assembly. It leaks from the Shower head that is a hand sprayer with a wall mount from the sprayer. It also leaks around the both the hot and cold water wall mount knobs. The cold water knob the sleeve that...

Children watched a forbidden horror movie [ 14 Answers ]

Gee I hope I'm not posting too many questions about children and babies! I must look like an idiot. But I really need the extra support and I always receive such good answers here... Yesterday my husband and I hired a babysitter for part of the evening, so that we could go out together. The...

View more questions Search