Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    donotrun Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2007, 08:36 PM
    Men in relashionships
    I am wondering about this man who had a terrible history with women and now I am dating (I did not know about his horrible past, which are bad relationships and dirty dirty sex). I believe he likes me a lot as his girlfriend but I am afraid of him, I think he will hurt me emotionally. What should I do?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 12, 2007, 09:08 PM
    Is this the same guy in your other posts? Is this the abused one or the one that you broke up with and he still has your phone? Sorry I'm so confused here.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2007, 11:40 PM
    If your afraid of him then you shouldn't be in a relationship with him. Simple as that!

This is confusing.
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Aug 12, 2007, 11:44 PM
    Some people leave their pasts behind.
    I've left who I used to be far behind, and would you judge me by who I was, or by who I am?
    You need to figure out if he was a bad person, or if he is a bad person
    Michelle0410 Posts: 62, Reputation: 12

Aug 13, 2007, 12:24 PM
    I agree with the above, HOWEVER, be careful when figuring out if he was bad or if he is bad, a lot of people will hide the tru side of themselves until they feel like they have you where they want you. I don't want to be too negative toward this guy, he very well could be being genuine to you, but you have to be very careful trying to figure out if he has changed because SOME people do not change!
    Haplo Posts: 128, Reputation: 17

Aug 13, 2007, 01:51 PM
    I'm curious how this translates into "men in relationships" :p

Are all men being judged by this one question?
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Aug 13, 2007, 09:48 PM
    Pelase don't judge all of us by one possibly rotten apple :) please :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To all the men [ 3 Answers ]

To all the men out there... just wondering here what do most of you guys want out of a realionship... what excalty do you look for in a women? And what should a women do in order to have a serious realionship that may lead to marriage? Also suppose a couple has been dating for about 5 months and...

2 men [ 6 Answers ]

OK here I go I've been with this guy for 2 1/2 yrs and I love him but we always fight he never wants to do anything with me his life is working and then when he gets off he works on otherpeoples rigs and about 2 months ago I met a guy he's really nice he's loves to be with me his family loves me...

Just for Men [ 1 Answers ]

I have just dyed my husband's hair with Just for Men. Although I used a light colour it came out very dark. How can I lighten it up? Is it true that Vosene Shampoo gets too dark colour out?

Men [ 13 Answers ]

I really, really like this one person at my work, we've went out a few times and have gotten intimate. He seems to like me but how do I keep him interested? I hear men like a chase, is this so? I feel like calling his extension everyday but I don't. He sure knows how to keep me hanging by a...

The way men think [ 25 Answers ]

My lover just turned 45. He just found out that I am 51, although I look younger than him. He freaked! He wants young chickie. Is this too big an age gap?

View more questions Search