Need a little more info here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dryer cord [ 2 Answers ]

How do I change an old 3 prong dryer cord to a new 4 prong cord. My dryer has 3 on it but new house has 4 prong receptale.

A/C outdoor blower unit won't engage to begin each summer - fuses? How do I replace? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a Rheem combined gas furnace and electric A/C system, probably of early 1980s manufacture (the building was built in 1980, and this is probably original equipment). This is my first residence with central A/C, so forgive my ignorance. When I first moved in, neither the heater...

Percolator cord [ 1 Answers ]

The cord of my electric coffee percolator becomes very, very hot while the coffee is perking. Is the pot, cord or outlet defective? The cord is the original which came with the percolator.

Dryer Cord [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite dryer, it can be three or four wired. It has a four wire cord on it now. I need to replace it with a three wire. Can anyone give me a diagram how to hook up the connections? XLX55:confused:

Need to replace combustion air blower [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a Comfort Air furnace. The "Fasco" combustion air blower is making a noise when starting up and running. I want to replace the whole unit. Does anyone know of a reputable online dealer to buy it from?

View more questions Search