Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alishawadi Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Aug 12, 2007, 11:08 AM
    Marketing and finance how linked
    How are the marketing and finance department liked in business, how are they dependent on each other?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2007, 11:31 AM
    Hello ali:

Well, if you don't market your product, you won't have any finances to even have a finance department.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I randomise images in a site to be linked via html coding for another site? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am mesmerised. How do Flickr, mybloglog, Facebook and numerous other sites update their badges eberytime the information is updated? Someone told me it is done with js. I hava a wordpress.com blog, which means I am not allowed to use javascript there. So I have to link my images updated...

How are travel websites linked to hotels flights etc to allow online booking. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering how all the travel sites link themselves to allow online booking with the various airlines hotels etc. I was under the impression they are all link to a couple of different backend sites, which the hotels and airlines have access to? If this is the case, how do there...

Inflation linked bonds [ 2 Answers ]

How do CPI linked bonds react (price and yield) to increases in expected inflation in both the short term and long term?

Smoking has been linked directly to sexual dysfunction inmen [ 1 Answers ]

Maybe once, maybe more... You started feeling the time was right, but for whatever reason, you're smoking again. Now, you're asking whether it's worth it to try quitting again. You bet it is! Smoking is a dangerous and self-destructive habit. Various poisons contained within tobacco smoke cause...

Marketing [ 1 Answers ]

What are the 4 p's of marketing?

View more questions Search