Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unfolding Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2007, 10:37 AM
    Fighting over the WILL
    Hi there
    My husbands father passed three weeks ago but my husband and sibling have not had a chance to greive as another sibling has gone into the fathers house and taken and sold all the contents currently they are selling now. The thing is 2yrs prior my mother in law died and this sibling did the same thing even down to selling the poor old ladies underware on the net.
    Now my husband and his other sister are making sure this doesn't happen to the dads stuff
    Im afarid that because of this they can't greive they are so busy trying to preseve his dignity.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 12, 2007, 04:38 PM
    Heck I have seen family members fighting over the dead persons money at the funeral home.

If they knew he was going to do this, they should have changed the locks the day he died. But the estate can sue him for the property taken.
    rkim291968 Posts: 261, Reputation: 34

Aug 12, 2007, 07:33 PM
    If she is that desperate, let her be. Your husband's effort to stop her will only make things worse. I am sure your f-in-law didn't want his children to fight over things like that. Think of it as your f-in-law's last kind deed to a sibling who is a bit confused.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fighting Horse [ 4 Answers ]

I ride at a horse center where each week I ride a different horse. I once rode a gelding who would constantly fight for a longer rein, especially when I would try to halt him. If I gave him a longer rein, he would take advantage of that and try to take off. What do I do?

How do you stop the fighting? [ 11 Answers ]

I’m a single mother of two boys, 10 and 9. I was separated from my ex for three years; the divorce was just made final at the beginning of the year. It was nasty and hard on the three of us but we got through it. Their father has not been around—he has only seen them a handful of times in the...

Fighting good sometimes? [ 5 Answers ]

I was just wondering if fighting is good sometimes in a relationship. Me and my girlfriend were having problems recently and this past weekend we were at a party and she wanted to leave so I walked her to her car and we started fighting and she ended up leaving. She called me while she was on her...

Fighting with our boyfriend [ 1 Answers ]

Why do we try so much to make thing work with our boyfriend but they don't want to?

View more questions Search