Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cal823 Posts: 867, Reputation: 116

Aug 19, 2007, 11:20 PM
    I know god is real, because my whole life... ive felt a need for him, at an early age I didn't realise I was looking for god, but I always tried to find a church, and when I found a church, I realised how much I needed him.
    A thirsty man cannot disbelieve in water.
    Anyway, I do see evidence, I just don't need it, I see it in the eyes of my christian friends, they tell me god is, and they are rational people who would never lie to me.
    buzzman Posts: 54, Reputation: 9

Aug 20, 2007, 03:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Isn't Creation theory pretty much "Let there be" this and "Let there be" that? Is there something I am missing?
    There is much more than you know. Creation theory teaches that the entire world was a subtropical climate before Noah's flood. Genesis explains that that there was a water expanse from another. Creation theory holds that there was a water vapour covering that surrounded the planet and created a "greenhouse affect", thus making the earth a subtropical climate. After Noah's flood the water vapour barrier was dissolved and the polar ice caps were formed instantly. This is just a taste of what the creation theory holds. You should read some books on it. It is interesting.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 20, 2007, 03:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by buzzman
    Creation theory holds that there was a water vapour covering that surrounded the planet and created a "greenhouse affect", thus making the earth a subtropical climate.
    Where in the bible does it say that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Side by Side: no ice & red blinking light? [ 4 Answers ]

Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and flushed the lines. I have also turned off then on the ice maker switch. No change - still...

Kenmore side by side Fridge icemaker model 106.9557651 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an issue with my ice maker over filling? I replaced solenoid still havinbg problem.

Kenmore Elite not cooling refrigerator side or side by side [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Model 53609202 side-by-side. The freezer is working fine, the air flow into the freezer is working, the fan is on. There is another fan in the bottom rear that is also on. There is nothing in the refrigerator to block the vents. There is a little frost on the rear panel...

Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light [ 1 Answers ]

Was this issue ever resolved? I have the same problem. LbashabrannerJul 15, 2006, 09:09 PM Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and...

View more questions Search