Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Aug 12, 2007, 06:18 AM
    Would it be selfish?
    Ok, here's the thing. My girlfriend and I have been going out close to a year. (9 months and twelve days to be exact.) and today is my birthday (I turn 22) and I was wondering if I hypothetically if I were to ask her if she were ready to have sex, would that make me look like "one of those guys" you know, the selfish kind, the kind who only want sex, and such?
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2007, 06:21 AM
    Considering it's been almost a year, probably not.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Aug 12, 2007, 06:33 AM
    Being a gal, I would probably surprise you on your birthday. So sit back, relax and see how your day turns out.

Happy Birthday!

talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 12, 2007, 08:24 AM
    Let it happen, when it happens. Birthday's have nothing to do with it.
    snotbubble Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Aug 12, 2007, 02:01 PM
    Yeah I'm sure it will happen soon, just let her do it when she wants to. How old is she?
    snotbubble Posts: 70, Reputation: 3

Aug 12, 2007, 02:05 PM
    If you talk her into it and she gives in and does it just because you want her too. Trust me- she'll regret it and she'll hold it against you. She may not be angry with you or whatever, but it will hurt inside. That is something a girl wants to be perfect- especially if she has been waiting and keeping her virginity for so long. Don't ask her to do it just because it's your birthday.
    acaringsoul Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2007, 02:11 PM
    I would just make the move and see what happens. Not because It's your birthday but because you love her and want to be close to her.
    flipperex Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2008, 10:50 PM
    I think, it's not selfish for u to ask, but... don't ask.
    Be... be romantic as hell, take it slow, seduce her, and if she gives in, she does, if not, well, then it'll happen in its own time.
    ka1111 Posts: 44, Reputation: 0

Jun 20, 2008, 02:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by flipperex
    I think, it's not selfish for u to ask, but... don't ask.
    Be... be romantic as hell, take it slow, seduce her, and if she gives in, she does, if not, well, then it'll happen in its own time.

That's right.

But don't waste too much time,or you''ll become her pal,and she won't even want to do it with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm just being selfish, right? [ 10 Answers ]

I'm sure all of you have better things to do than read my complaining~ :o Lately I've been feeling very... stressed out? I don't know. But sometimes I just think that being dead is just so much easier than having to go through and deal with what happens in life. I'm too scared of the actual...

Am I just being selfish or do I have to right to be? [ 2 Answers ]

Ive been this girl for on/off for about 3 years now. When we weren't going out we had other small relationships.Now I'm having troubles getting over the fact that she's been kind "slutty" with a few guys doing a fair few sexual acts and whatnot.now the prob is is that I had one relationship where I...

Being selfish [ 3 Answers ]

I am being very selfish to my husband I need some advice. I have a great husband we are trying to patch things up and I am being very selfish to him, help me

Selfish, self-centered boyfriend=selfish, self-centered husband [ 6 Answers ]

My husband has done many things to hurt me. To begin, he lied about who he was when we were dating. We were young and in college; he pretended to not smoke, get drunk, and go to church regularly. Thus, we seemed to have so much in common. We talked for hours; he swept me off my feet with...

Is it really THAT selfish? [ 21 Answers ]

Last summer I broke up with my boyfriend of 6 years to see another man. The other man was someone I was only acquainted with in my youth, but after several years of not seeing or even thinking of each other we instantly clicked. Though my now ex-boyfriend and I were not on solid ground for a few...

View more questions Search