Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    exponents Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2007, 06:08 AM
    OK, I admit it.
    So I watched "The Never Ending Story" and " The Princess Bride" one to many times.
    Already I am seeing signs that I am playing with fire, that's incorrect, I am playing with the wind. The rest of the exponents were not left to me.

In 1977 I was born to a Nazi Jackal that sold me down the river with hopes of return. My Aunt could attest to that.
    That led to me independently traveling far and wide in search of trade and skill and now my independence has come to test.
    What should I do?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2007, 06:15 AM
    I recognize english words but I don't understand at all what you are asking.
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2007, 06:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by exponents
    So I watched "The Never Ending Story" and " The Princess Bride" one to many times.
    Already I am seeing signs that I am playing with fire, thats incorrect, I am playing with the wind. The rest of the exponents were not left to me.

In 1977 I was born to a Nazi Jackal that sold me down the river with hopes of return. My Aunt could attest to that.
    That led to me independently traveling far and wide in search of trade and skill and now my independence has come to test.
    What should I do?

The aerospace engineer was finally able to retrieve his dog from the eskimo once Brad Pitt started working at Marshall Field's selling perfume to furniture makers from Cuba who wrote the novel "A day in the life of a comatose patient" and made $53.00 but it the year was 1800 so $53.00 was a lot of money but still not enough to retire so he won the Arkansas state lottery.
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2007, 07:53 AM
    Well, it's America, you got everything here!:D
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 12, 2007, 08:10 AM
    What should I do?
    Find a job while you educate yourself and make your own life and go easy on the movies.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2007, 08:43 AM
    How does this fit in the Relationships category? A lot of this has flown over my head to be honest.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2007, 09:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by exponents
    What should I do?
    Hello ex:

I think you need to get laid.

excon
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Aug 12, 2007, 09:46 AM
    Warning: Don't be drunk while surfing ASKMEHELPDESK and Facebook.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search